^thanks man
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by monase

unconfirmed:
Toro Bravos to be released at BHS, Glorietta, and Trinoma on Saturday

woot... looking forward..
eek.gif
Hope it's true, i'll push the button once confirmed.

Any news about the Nubucks 12?

^^ sorry but kinda noob question: if they are to be released in Nike Parks, will they still be sold as a pack? (2 pairs)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Guy

Originally Posted by dvplayground

Confirmed peeps.
smile.gif
May 16th. Price to be announced yet.. Sana may VIP discount.
smile.gif
nice thats a good news!

woop on the release! and woop woop if they will allow the VIP!! hahaha i'll cross my fingers on those!

will the 10% off on nike products be applied on the dmp2? i cannot understand why nike park is so biased in using their vip cards. those with vip cards earnedit and should be applied to all products, ppl in the bunker thread say the vip cards won't be applied.

Just curious, the box looks like OLNL not CDP, does it means splitting it the other goes home w/o the box cover??

DMP II heads up:

22pcs NP glo, 36pcs BHS, 18pcs trinoma

14995php only
happy.gif

VIP card not honored
frown.gif

box cannot be split
frown.gif

1st come, 1st serve

dang! 15k.. FTW... good thing that BHS and NP Ayala has a lot of stocks!!! thanks niophyte0430...

OT - ill be splitting my pack! PM me on those who wants the 3M size 10.5 or 11...

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

DMP II heads up:

22pcs NP glo, 36pcs BHS, 18pcs trinoma

14995php only
happy.gif

VIP card not honored
frown.gif

box cannot be split
frown.gif

1st come, 1st serve
Wrong thread but I'll just add up that Bunker have 20 Packs of the RGB = all in all 96 packs...should be more than enough...

but with the RD in US been moved to May 23, some of our friends from US will definitely be on the phone later calling their relatives and friends in thePhilippines to cop for them... just hope that resellers will not be around for this release to give chance to those heads that are buying for personal use andcollection purposes. just my two cents though...

Back
Top Bottom