NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

good good..
happy.gif

no need to camp out..
happy.gif

for the peoply who wannat split their pack (size 9) pwede hulugan? lol. 3months to pay? lol.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

DMP II heads up:

22pcs NP glo, 36pcs BHS, 18pcs trinoma

14995php only
happy.gif

VIP card not honored
frown.gif

box cannot be split
frown.gif

1st come, 1st serve
Wrong thread but I'll just add up that Bunker have 20 Packs of the RGB = all in all 96 packs...should be more than enough...

but with the RD in US been moved to May 23, some of our friends from US will definitely be on the phone later calling their relatives and friends in the Philippines to cop for them... just hope that resellers will not be around for this release to give chance to those heads that are buying for personal use and collection purposes. just my two cents though...

i agree, sayang naman yung mga may gusto talaga nung shoes.. mahal na nga to begin with peperahan pa hayy, if only we lived in a perfect world
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

dang! 15k.. FTW... good thing that BHS and NP Ayala has a lot of stocks!!! thanks niophyte0430...

OT - ill be splitting my pack! PM me on those who wants the 3M size 10.5 or 11...

Now thats what im talking about. aw hile ago you were thinking of getting the red ones now the entire pack and to be split hopefully! Haha! Nice one parengCarlo.

also saw the pack last night, the red suede looks good but will be pain to clean up, alot of peeps would probably pass on the 3m's, pero pag nakita nyona at nahawakan its hard to decide . the red suede only looks good in pics imo...

after seeing the pack, the color of 3Ms are similar (or close to it) to the black charcoal flightposites (way back 1999). Afer that, still undecided.
wink.gif

Bad trip ung isang Nike employee sa BHS... tinanong ko kung lumabas na ung Toro Bravo pack which is its official name... tpos d daw nya alam kung kelan itolalabas... but then I saw a guy who bought a pack...

ang point ko lng bkit parang d alam nung employee kung ano meron cla...

Went to Park G4 around 10am to get my pack. No line there. Not much people around but they told me I was already the 5th buyer. There are 22 packs in NP G4.Get yours now before it's gone. Looks good also when you switch the laces.

Originally Posted by hypercrunk

Bad trip ung isang Nike employee sa BHS... tinanong ko kung lumabas na ung Toro Bravo pack which is its official name... tpos d daw nya alam kung kelan ito lalabas... but then I saw a guy who bought a pack...

ang point ko lng bkit parang d alam nung employee kung ano meron cla...
relax lang tayo, tao lang din yun kausap mo
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom