NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

lebron soldier shirt =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

lebron soldier shirt =
pimp.gif

here's the pic of the soldier shirt i got.

also has a black one. you copped one pareng carlo? you should cop one bro. those are really nice. imo its similar design to the 1st ed witness shirts that wedidnt get.

they also had the crest lebron tee, can't seem to copy the pic from nike store. didn't cop though i like the black better, but they only had the greyone.

also for football fans, here's another nice shirt, but limited sizes left i think. they also have a barcelona one in similar style.

lbj19 - not yet but i'll get mine plus the shorts... calling sir jason... hahaha... moa has only the black shirt.. didn't know it has the white ones..nice!

Still available in NP trinoma:
Kobe IV MPLS, CDP 4/19, CDP 5/18, AJ 1 (Khaki,Sapphire), AJ 2009, KD 1 (scarface,wht/grey)

also, spotted lots of new Basketball kicks,Dream season,ZS 3,ZFC Breds,ZLVI Lows,and Zoom Aspiration(??, very nice IMO).. and AJ 1 phat lows (polkadot,championship pack)

OT: Picked up the new dream season and tried it, I was surprised that cushioning is much better than the Hyperdunk, Ankle Support is same with HD, traction andfit same with KB IV.. Overall It's nice shoe to ball in, sad part is it's looks weird and costs too much..

NIKE PARK SOUTHMALL
Air Jordan 1 phat low 4995 (hard to resist!!)
Airmax 60 BB 4995 (patent toes)

Also available but no pictures
kobe shirts, 2 designs
kobe shorts and jersey
air jordan 1 white metallic red
kobe iv mpls
air force 1 white black swoosh/black outsole/white midsole

on sale
penny 2s 39++ size 9.5 on display
vc shox 50% off 3k
air bizness 27++

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Can anyone confirm, I heard from an employee that the DMP 1 60+ package will just be 10,995 pesos?
happy.gif

wow! cheaper than the bmps!

@lbj19
yup clear soles, i had to choose though kasi parang yung iba parang madumi pagkaicey

@blackmambakb24
thanks man! reset nanaman ang ipunan para sa tb3s and atlantic penny2s
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom