NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^^ that looks much better.. thanks pareng mon.. i haven't seen those in any parks yet. Though i haven't been in trinoma for a month now.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

If I'm not mistaken, it's this (without multi-colored inner linings):

red-dtrt-1-2.jpg

must have pareng mon!
laugh.gif

hi. I went to china last week and I did not see any mvp lebron shirt there. and all the ZK4 are sold out.

Oh well, im a big KOBE fan. Just want to share to you what i bought there.

f941654edef727048584e3cb4ae5f0c342ec106c.jpg
f941654edef727048584e3cb4ae5f0c342ec106c.jpg
2e726d3408d19f7528402587ad505d006d132ff4.jpg
e35268f43fd5cfc72ba01f8ed563901a25b38cbc.jpg

welcome to NT bro!.. hope you enjoy your stay.
smile.gif
. Expect a lotof love and a little bit of hate. Speaking of hate, i think you are about to experience it after your post above.
tongue.gif
BTW nice pickups..

Originally Posted by wytboy55

welcome to NT bro!.. hope you enjoy your stay.
smile.gif
. Expect a lot of love and a little bit of hate. Speaking of hate, i think you are about to experience it after your post above.
tongue.gif
BTW nice pickups..
is there something wrong? its okay. haters are everywhere. but thanks for those who would appreciate.

Welcome earvinkobe24! Enjoy NT!
smile.gif

I like that Kobe shirt bro!dope! The font is like that LOVE icon in NY.
pimp.gif

eba26e7482bd4d16ea0972452dd67dc21876d41a.bmp

well, it's just happened to me before that i posted a pickup in another thread which is not a pickup thread and someone fired back at me.. anyway, it onlyhappened once.. Defintely you will enjoy it here.

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by foshizzles

If I'm not mistaken, it's this (without multi-colored inner linings):

red-dtrt-1-2.jpg

must have pareng mon!
laugh.gif

I like
smile.gif
should we wait for these to go on sale?or will these sell likehotcakes? thanks for the info bout the tb 3's!! (switching to super ipon mode
laugh.gif
)

THANKS RED

also saw those kobe venom jersey and shorts and the lebron's as well.

other things I noticed is some lebron shirts in MOA, one shirt has soldier in front. copped one. will post pics later.

but have yet too see those AJ 1 and those phat lows

sorry if this has been posted already.

air jordan element available at gateway and trinoma

^ you're welcome.

too bad mallit lang memory ng phone ko, forgot to take the camera at home. i would've taken more pictures of the other current releases.

jordan jumpman pro size 9 at 4057php.-->gateway

i really appreciate when nters post pics here because i live too far from the cities where the malls at..

so when i get to the store i didn't really know whats new or old.. and i'm talking about apparels and sneakers on the mid or lower end that wedon't pay as much attention like trainers runners etc.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

i really appreciate when nters post pics here because i live too far from the cities where the malls at..

so when i get to the store i didn't really know whats new or old.. and i'm talking about apparels and sneakers on the mid or lower end that we don't pay as much attention like trainers runners etc.
same here.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom