NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Hey guys, has anyone seen these ladies nike dunks in any Nike Parks or any store?

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

82616e4bbbdee69b4e9ce1abc97a469f3e8556e6.pjpg

^^Thanks for the info benthugs.
Do you know the sizes and price?
Thanks bro.

I'm looking for these dunks at 6-6.5 here but most of them are sold out. Especially the Pink joints.
Wanna try my luck there in PI.
smile.gif

Ganda ng avatar naten Glitch008...malabo na sa sabaw ng pusit yung release ng Jordan 1 DMP. PYS na lang ang solutionpara makabili nyan. I like the boston colorway pa naman....
smokin.gif

^^Thanks dude. Oo nga, I heard about it. Too bad, mukhang naharang ang release.
The boston cw is clean yet striking, ganda tlga!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Ganda ng avatar naten Glitch008...malabo na sa sabaw ng pusit yung release ng Jordan 1 DMP. PYS na lang ang solution para makabili nyan. I like the boston colorway pa naman....
smokin.gif
Bad trip!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Ganda ng avatar naten Glitch008...malabo na sa sabaw ng pusit yung release ng Jordan 1 DMP. PYS na lang ang solution para makabili nyan. I like the boston colorway pa naman....
smokin.gif
Bad trip!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sayang talaga
frown.gif

first we got screwed with the transformers,

now we'll get screwed again with the DMP's...?

holy crap...

Originally Posted by zoomLuthor50

Originally Posted by jmoney45

smokin.gif
Bad trip!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Sayang talaga
frown.gif

Nag-flake ang nike dami pa naman umaasa na dadating yan d2 sa pinas.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ebay na lang ang solution sa mga gusto bumili...
smokin.gif

anyway wala pang hyperize sa nike park glorieta...exclusive nike bhs lang ba meron

Wanna share a story from yesterday when we bought the DMPs. You might find it interesting.

Funny thing is that the store employee, where we purchased the pack (Limited Edt-Queensway), KNOWS that PI is releasing the DMP. I even heard him mention thatits in "BUNKER".
He actually looks confused and a li'l agitated on why we were getting the DMPs in SG when PI was suppose to be releasing it. So we told him that we neverheard any news or whatsoever about the DMPs releasing in PI.

I think he feels that we should get the pack in PI coz we got an allocation there. And not the packs of SG.

Weird isn't it! Saan napunta yung DMPs for PI?
eyes.gif

^^Actually what he meant is same day release with PI. It was suppose to be yesterday as well. Apparently, wala.
I don't want to speculate though.

Guys, not to take things in the wrong context, please take note that stores such as Limited Edition, Bunker and even Parks and Stadium are just stores whichhave been approved or granted a license to release Nike Items, please take note that they are not directly under Nike Inc., they are just being considered asAgents, if I am wrong about this, please clarify. Sebastian of LE is just assuming that Philippines should have released the DMP 1s in Bunker just like whenthe Red Army and Lasers were released, he's not really sure about it as he's not in anyway connected to Nike Singapore which holds the acct of NikePhilippines.

Now, we don't know what has happened on the DMP 1s intended for the Philippines or if there are really any intended stocks. For the recent releases, NikePhilippines were able to pull through some limited items, please don't expect that they can do that everytime there's a scheduled Internationalrelease. We wouldn't really know, baka nadelay lang. Hang on, take a positive attitude on it, you were able to save some money for the True Blue releaseand for the rest of the year releases.

^amen to that, we shouldn't get too spoiled guys, saves our money and keeps the hunting and yearning for limited kicks ALIVE haha

Originally Posted by monase

if they come, they will come...they are just shoes
I'm still hoping the Kobe IV GMs, which I happen to like very much, don't suffer the same fate as all these other recent releases and drophere, and soon. But like you said, they are just shoes! I won't call myself a collector, just a guy who happens to appreciate bball sneakers. Butit's easy to lose oneself amidst the hype and the hoopla. Gotta try to keep it real.

anyway wala pang hyperize sa nike park glorieta...exclusive nike bhs lang ba meron

jay, nike park bhs and gateway, nike stadium megamall and powerplant only have the hyperize uaap cw
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom