NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Agree on you sir Miko,

guys any update on the Hypermax? did it already drop here? called BHS and the lady said no release info yet.. tia

My friend has tried balling with the hypermax and he said they were really heavy
indifferent.gif
Just saying 'cause that might be something of concern to those who areplanning on getting 'em.
smile.gif

Just got a word that the LeBron Witness MVP shirt is now available at NP G4. Same as the one released in SG, white/red lettering instead of white/gold.

hyperize are pretty good for balling IMO. but nothing compares to kobe ivs!!!!!!!!!! little laker bias haha oh and why was my post regarding the kobe sockslocked?
frown.gif
anyways.. anyone know where I can get em???? saw a pic of arwind santos wearing them in the UAAP forum!

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

release dates

ZK4 FINALS edition Home - July 22
ZK4 FINALS edition Away - Aug 5

this is according to kicksonfire.com....

This is a US release date and for sure this is only available in a very limited quantities...

Got the Hyperize (Allwhite) just a while ago at Stadium though...
Sizing is a bit different from the Hyperdunk IMO.

Originally Posted by gijace

Inigo, confirmed already? thanks

That's what the store manager told me this evening. July 20+++ forgot... Mid or last week of this month according to her.
wink.gif

Everyone can give me a late pass on this but I just need some info:

-When was this released (I know it should be around the Hatton fight I'm thinking)?
-Retail?
-Still available @ Nike stores (Probably not)?
-How to spot fakes (There's a lot on Ebay and I noticed some jackets have the Sun at the front as Yellow and not glittery-Gold. Correct me if I'mwrong)

%21BV%21Voe%21B2k%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-CcEjlLlzSkuBKQT-6E1u%21%7E%7E_1.JPG
%21BV%21VsKQ%212k%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-C4EjlLl0-E2BKQT+GM4+w%7E%7E_1.JPG

*I was watching Wowowee the other night and some dude was wearing it
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

PS
I love Milagring and Lovely.

^ If I'm not mistaken, that was first released during the Pacman-Dela Hoya fight. They sold the same in limited quantities before the Pacman-Hatton fight,but with slight modifications. Hope this helps.

Just an update from Rob Place Manila...

Fusion 4 - PHP6,695

zxm993.jpg

Kinda steep for a Fusion but it looks nice with the plastic heel tab and that triangular part

Some Jordans... I like the white low I's

f3g5zq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom