NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

apholution and aspiration available at trinoms ..

weee.. no other cw for apholution ,, i want the black purple hehe

No mention on Jordan I Hi Metallic Red sighting? Hehehe

Saw it in Glorietta, ganda!!

Any word on the Green one?

sirs, first-time poster here. really glad to be onboard after a very long wait.
smile.gif

would you guys have any info on whether or not the Kobe IV Gold Medals and/or the Finals Home are dropping here?
really rarin' to cop either of those! been bugging NP store clerks but they're no help on possible release dates. either they're purposely keepingmum or they really are as clueless as i am.

i know that Singapore got their gold medals early this week. is it possible that they're skipping the PI?

thanks! and again, glad to be here.

Originally Posted by brickthrower

sirs, first-time poster here. really glad to be onboard after a very long wait.
smile.gif

would you guys have any info on whether or not the Kobe IV Gold Medals and/or the Finals Home are dropping here?
really rarin' to cop either of those! been bugging NP store clerks but they're no help on possible release dates. either they're purposely keeping mum or they really are as clueless as i am.

i know that Singapore got their gold medals early this week. is it possible that they're skipping the PI?

thanks! and again, glad to be here.
Nike Philippines have not dropped any updates yet on Kobe IVs, Singapore's stocks will be replenished by end of this month as per my source.

Welcome to NT and enjoy your membership here.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

^ I heard nike park gb3 was closing??? Tinabihan kasi ng Adidas who has quite a larger store pa.

as per what the Nike peeps from Gb3 told me they are gonna be under renovation. Until when I don't know, the stocks allocated for Gb3 was moved to Park MOA.
2nd week, August. Tentative.

If Nike Singapore is getting there is a big chance that we will get it. As far as I know the stocks that we get are from Singapore. So if they have it mostlikely we will have it. The question is when. It's possible that the Finals (or Gold Medals) are release during Kobe's visit on the 21st. However, themain shoe that is being featured on the trip is the Dream Season.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Originally Posted by nicekick81

guys, anyone seen air presto's in trinoma or sm north edsa?
i've decided to cop one, cw, price and size m (10 - 11) TIA
wink.gif

papabili ko lang kasi, para sure and di sayang ang punta thanks
Pare, pls check NP Trinoma, i saw Presto's there the other day...
happy.gif
pareng air marvin, thanks for the info,
i got the orange cw, size m, at 3995
nike park trinoma.

jeyps11cab wrote:
If Nike Singapore is getting there is a big chance that we will get it. As far as I know the stocks that we get are from Singapore. So if they have it most likely we will have it. The question is when. It's possible that the Finals (or Gold Medals) are release during Kobe's visit on the 21st. However, the main shoe that is being featured on the trip is the Dream Season.
AJ1 DMP
frown.gif

wala pa update/news? tomorrow yun RD.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

If Nike Singapore is getting there is a big chance that we will get it. As far as I know the stocks that we get are from Singapore. So if they have it most likely we will have it. The question is when. It's possible that the Finals (or Gold Medals) are release during Kobe's visit on the 21st. However, the main shoe that is being featured on the trip is the Dream Season.
Thanks, man. I guess we'll all know in 11 days if Kobe is bringing us both the gold medals and the finals as pasalubong!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by specksdominate

dont worry your wish might be granted......

Mrs Bryant dadating din ba?
devil.gif
If yes, then
eek.gif

I really hope that the finals edition will drop here.. and Mrs. bryant too..
roll.gif

^dudes, if and when they drop those kb 4 finals here, it will be @ retail price or P6,995k(?). those are tight looking shoes, though!

release dates

ZK4 FINALS edition Home - July 22
ZK4 FINALS edition Away - Aug 5

this is according to kicksonfire.com....

Back
Top Bottom