NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

kakabili ko lang ng DMP 1 kahapon sa Nike Park Trinoma. astig tong pack na ito!!!

bro, did you checked the sizes available? hope theres a size 11
ohwell.gif

^as of yesterday no packs are available at Trinoma (i maybe wrong)... Talked to a staff at Trinoma yesterday and he said that some of their packs are justbeing shared from NP MOA and NP BHS... Mine was from BHS, have to wait for 3 hours before i got the pack...

Hope this helps...

Originally Posted by taken24

Originally Posted by JonT

NP MOA: DMP1 size 9 and 10.5 available as of this evening.
Got my pair @ NP G4, thanks to sir Taken24 for being so helpful!
smile.gif

Still thinking whether to let go of the Boston pair or not
ohwell.gif

wag na bro! the boston pair is a very refreshing sight.. there are few green colored j's that rock! congrats!
happy.gif
oo nga eh. kaya lang sayang kasi kung hindi masyadong magagamit, hindi ko masusuot ng madalas yon kasi commuter lang ako.
laugh.gif

thanks nga pala ulit sir allan!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

NP MOA: DMP1 size 9 and 10.5 available as of this evening.
Got my pair @ NP G4, thanks to sir Taken24 for being so helpful!
smile.gif

Still thinking whether to let go of the Boston pair or not
ohwell.gif

wag na bro! the boston pair is a very refreshing sight.. there are few green colored j's that rock! congrats!
happy.gif
oo nga eh. kaya lang sayang kasi kung hindi masyadong magagamit, hindi ko masusuot ng madalas yon kasi commuter lang ako.
laugh.gif

thanks nga pala ulit sir allan!
pimp.gif
Ang ganda ng boston colorway. Parang heineken dunk ang dating.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got home from MOA (1st stop in my Manila tour.haha), they still got DMP 1, CDP 5/18, 3/20, 7/16, ZK4 gold medals, Alpholution, a few JB kicks (6 ringsconcord, AJ1 low phat-blue,etc.), Penny 2, Lebron 6. That's all I can remember though. Not sure of the available sizes.

^ Thanks for the update glitch! Wow they still have cdp 7/16.

My officemate told me AJ 1 Hares are available in NP G4 for 5995Php. Is that true?

@ JonT keep the bostons man..

^ i was @ G4 np this afternoon, didnt noticed that one, baka metalic 1's nakita nya. i might be wrong though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by konsweezy

Ima check the hares out tomorrow. damn, aga maging broke for this month
laugh.gif
may dmp 7 pa sa august
tired.gif

you can say that again
laugh.gif
oh and you forgot to include the TB3 in Aug andhopefully the KB4 Finals.

For updates:

BHS is ready for Kobe's arrival on Tue. They placed all their KB stuff on the ground floor near the entrance and changed the wallpaper near the stairs toKobe.

Also saw some renovations going on at the 2nd floor. They seem to change it to the same interiors as the HOH/Nike Basketball in other countries. There wasalready a hall/wall for all JB only. And the other wall for LBJ stuff. The 3rd part is yet to be done. I just hope they also bring in the shoes being releasedin HOH US and that would certainly be
pimp.gif

For the updates:

They still have both the WMCJ Hyperizes and the UAAP version. Lot of AJ 1 Phats, AJ 1 Max Orange, AJ1 Sapphires, some CDP packs. Most of the GR LBJ stuff. Andlots of GM and Kobe Shirts.

Also saw Frankie Lim trying on the Sidney Deane Hyperizes, his son was egging him on to get the gold medals and his wife even said "hindi ka namannaglalaro e" haha. Noticed him coz most of the Park staff was attending to them. It pays to be part of the Nike PH family of endorsers.......VIP treatmentall the way.

Originally Posted by nicekick81

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

kakabili ko lang ng DMP 1 kahapon sa Nike Park Trinoma. astig tong pack na ito!!!

bro, did you checked the sizes available? hope theres a size 11
ohwell.gif

DMPs Size 11-available @ np G4.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Just got home from MOA (1st stop in my Manila tour.haha), they still got DMP 1, CDP 5/18, 3/20, 7/16, ZK4 gold medals, Alpholution, a few JB kicks (6 rings concord, AJ1 low phat-blue,etc.), Penny 2, Lebron 6. That's all I can remember though. Not sure of the available sizes.
Sir, are the AJ1 Low-Phat blue on sale(discount)?DO you happen to check what size are available?Thanks

nwo0714 wrote:

Just got home from MOA (1st stop in my Manila tour.haha), they still got DMP 1, CDP 5/18, 3/20, 7/16, ZK4 gold medals, Alpholution, a few JB kicks (6 rings concord, AJ1 low phat-blue,etc.), Penny 2, Lebron 6. That's all I can remember though. Not sure of the available sizes.
Sir, are the AJ1 Low-Phat blue on sale(discount)?DO you happen to check what size are available?Thanks

The price is P4k++. Not sure if that's the regular price. But I didn't see anything on it that its on sale.
If I'm not wrong, the staff told me the only remaining size is a 12 or 13. I was hopeful too, too bad its big.
frown.gif

nwo0714 wrote:

The price is P4k++. Not sure if that's the regular price. But I didn't see anything on it that its on sale.
If I'm not wrong, the staff told me the only remaining size is a 12 or 13. I was hopeful too, too bad its big.
frown.gif

ok sir,thanks...was hoping to score a 9.5 sana...

Back
Top Bottom