NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by glitch008

Just got home from MOA (1st stop in my Manila tour.haha), they still got DMP 1, CDP 5/18, 3/20, 7/16, ZK4 gold medals, Alpholution, a few JB kicks (6 rings concord, AJ1 low phat-blue,etc.), Penny 2, Lebron 6. That's all I can remember though. Not sure of the available sizes.
Sir, are the AJ1 Low-Phat blue on sale(discount)?DO you happen to check what size are available?Thanks
its a size 10 and 12.. it has a 10% off the price tag.. those are bhs left over...

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by glitch008

Just got home from MOA (1st stop in my Manila tour.haha), they still got DMP 1, CDP 5/18, 3/20, 7/16, ZK4 gold medals, Alpholution, a few JB kicks (6 rings concord, AJ1 low phat-blue,etc.), Penny 2, Lebron 6. That's all I can remember though. Not sure of the available sizes.
Sir, are the AJ1 Low-Phat blue on sale(discount)?DO you happen to check what size are available?Thanks
its a size 10 and 12.. it has a 10% off the price tag.. those are bhs left over...
Hey, a 10 would be fine!Thanks Blackmamba24!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Any DMP updates, trinoma branch? Thanks!

was there earlier today and no more dmp's there. Was looking for the aj 1 hares but there wasn't any on display, asked the staff regarding it and theysaid the latest aj 1 they got was the dmp pack.

I'm really curious about the AJ 1 hares. I wasnt able to drop by NP G4 but my officemate insists he was able to hold it yesterday.

I was @ NP Trinoma this afternoon and no sign of AJ1 Hares.. All I see was the Sapphire, Red Metallics and the Khaki ones..

i didnt see any AJ1 hares in park G4 earlier. if there was any, the staff would've excitedly told me ..
ohwell.gif

lots of kobe 4 GM's on display though..
tongue.gif

I'm having a hard time searching through this thread but what's the news of TB3s releasing over here? Would it be a common site?

Back
Top Bottom