Originally Posted by benthugs

Jackets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the update benthugs!

Originally Posted by repsol

hi peeps,

anybody seen KOBE IV all white in any Park stores? I need one size 11. Thanks!

I have a pair of KOBE IV Whiteouts on size 11's. Text me if you want 'em...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Jackets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the one on the left is illy.jackets have no functional use in the PI though right?.unless you just got home from saudi or a b-class "actionstar"/stuntman,other than that you are reachin'

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Jackets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the one on the left is illy.jackets have no functional use in the PI though right?.unless you just got home from saudi or a b-class "action star"/stuntman,other than that you are reachin'
Tagaytay/Baguio during December - January is a pretty good excuse to wear those.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ b-class action star

yeah,people do have varying tolerance for cold i guess.you could bring them with you in the movies watching with your girl.then a jacket becomes priceless.

jacket aka invisibility cloak.

LFS FTW
devil.gif

guys para sa may mga DMP 1's ganito din ba yun itsura nung sa inyo napansin ko kasi hindi pantay yun swoosh at height nung sapatos normal lang baito??
1cb254ff18906f7a4498dbd6f0f7484354bea72.jpg
5352518f6f940fee49986c355e8f6aef071c6b5.jpg
fcb25e5ffb912ffe43886a223abc55b584a3efa.jpg

those issues are normal. dont worry about it.. after a few shoe purchases youll get used to the workmanship of JB and nike products..
grin.gif

enjoy your pair of dmp 1;s..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

those issues are normal. dont worry about it.. after a few shoe purchases youll get used to the workmanship of JB and nike products..
grin.gif

enjoy your pair of dmp 1;s..
pimp.gif
Thanks dude!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Tony,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at jacket being an invisibility cloak.
devil.gif
You sure know how to make the best of what you have.
laugh.gif

you know it,have always been the resourceful type
laugh.gif

how you been dude?hit me up if you need a hook up ayt

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

guys para sa may mga DMP 1's ganito din ba yun itsura nung sa inyo napansin ko kasi hindi pantay yun swoosh at height nung sapatos normal lang ba ito??

Yes that is very normal. I've owned a few authentic Nikes and Jordans with quality as bad as that. Those are the setbacks of mass production and badquality control. You should be fine though. Nobody will actually bother to take a look at your shoes and see if they're perfectly aesthetically aligned.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

guys para sa may mga DMP 1's ganito din ba yun itsura nung sa inyo napansin ko kasi hindi pantay yun swoosh at height nung sapatos normal lang ba ito??

Yes that is very normal. I've owned a few authentic Nikes and Jordans with quality as bad as that. Those are the setbacks of mass production and bad quality control. You should be fine though. Nobody will actually bother to take a look at your shoes and see if they're perfectly aesthetically aligned.
thanks dude i really needed to hear that because i think i bought a factory reject pair.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

Yes that is very normal. I've owned a few authentic Nikes and Jordans with quality as bad as that. Those are the setbacks of mass production and bad quality control. You should be fine though. Nobody will actually bother to take a look at your shoes and see if they're perfectly aesthetically aligned.
True. Hindi naman nila susukatin yung pagkapantay ng swoosh niyan
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom