NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

off topic, just wanna ask if we have a thread for shoe ratings? I am planning to buy a basketball show before Oct 3 for our company sportsfest. I have lookedat shoes in nike shangri-la and cannot decide which shoes to buy. parang matigas kasi ung iba eh, dami pa namn nila sale. Thanks guyz and god bless.....

^sneaker review forums! dami dun! hanap ka nalang
smile.gif

hello NT. finally..my first post
happy.gif
been going to this forum for some timenow, it was very helpful and you guys know everything.
that is why i will try to give some love back
laugh.gif

btw, nike park at southmall doesn't have much to offer but they do have the regulars that you can see at other parks.
no dmp7, draft day kobe4 and the blck grey aj1

i didn't saw it the last time i was there. maybe i missed it. u might be right manilaboyxix
smile.gif

welcome to jau014! enjoy your stay here! nice to see southern heads like myself!

manilaboyxix was right saw the black/gray 1's yesterday in southmall as well!

hope this helps!

welcome to nt jau!!!!!
smile.gif
enjoy your stay and keep the passion for shoesburnin!!!!
smile.gif
wow i thought the dmp 7's will create some hype becauseof their colorways.but based on your sightings and comments, i might as well let them sit and collect some dust.yeah quality is a bit off.parang minadali yungpag-construct nung midsole ng shoes. referring to the orlando cw.i saw a size 9 pack in trinoma a couple of days ago.err.
ohwell.gif

THANKS RED

thank you for the warm welcome and yes i will enjoy my stay here
happy.gif

i called park g4 and bhs plus 2 other stadiums
g4 and bhs:
HOF pack is yet to release no exct date given but they said september is the month of release
bhs has new jordan shrts, i believe it was the 2 pics posted earlier
team pilipinas red shirt should be out on sept15
regarding the kobe4 finals they said it might be out on sept15 nike parks are still not sure if they will get it
lastly i asked about the tb3s. the staff there said malabo n talaga makakuha
will post the stadium at the other thread
smile.gif

I just wonder, how come Nike PI didn't release the Hypermax? I've read reviews of it, good for inside players like me.

welcome to NT jau014!
smile.gif

NIKE PARK GATEWAY UPDATE

this are the one's that caught my attention

AJF4 BLACK - kids and mens sizes
AJ1 BLACK/GREY AND SAPPHIRE BLUE
ZOOM ASPIRATION red/white and black CW's
AJ1 PHAT LOW WHITE CEMENT

Hi guys!I am just new here in NT...It's nice to have a community like this...hoping to have friends here..ÜÜÜ Papa Rich im already here!!!atlast!!!
laugh.gif

Welcome to NT christianrey!

Peeps are thinking twice in getting the Phyllis because of the finals...for sure both are worth the cop....kobe iv is very comfortable and very good quality iwould say.

Welcome, ChristianRey.

Enjoy your membership with all the great sneakerheads here......

Beware though as the sneaker enthusiasm here is infectious.....Eventually you will get the "sneaker-flu"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom