NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^^ I agree with pareng Rev and Glitch. Haha, "retiring" is just not true in this game. Anyway, welcome christianrey! Enjoy NT
happy.gif

Originally Posted by marty

Also saw the KB4 phillys sa SM Cubao department store. P6995.
wahahaw, mukhang kahit sa sm dept store nalang pwede na makascore ng phillys ah

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

i think so.. also saw kobe 4 philly's in SM Dept Store in megamall.. imho, the shoes are a hit or miss depending on your taste. i also agreethat the shoe looks good in pictures instead of actual..
ohwell.gif

"the shoe looks good in pictures instead of actual"

Which is what people here hate..A lot of peeps here are excited when new kicks come out or their favorite pairs are being retroed. Sometimes, beingdisappointed when it doesn't drop here. But when they do, the
happy.gif
becomes
mad.gif
....For example, the DMP 7..now, no one's wondering why itdidn't sell well in other countries, and no one's too excited to cop...

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Which is what people here hate..A lot of peeps here are excited when new kicks come out or their favorite pairs are being retroed. Sometimes, being disappointed when it doesn't drop here. But when they do, the
happy.gif
becomes
mad.gif
....For example, the DMP 7..now, no one's wondering why it didn't sell well in other countries, and no one's too excited to cop...
i feel you bro.. that's why i also mentioned its a hit or miss depending on your tastes.. i didnt like the philly's coz of the following:

1. the blue 3m material didnt look to good. parang maalikabok yung sapatos.
2. some residue of the red color on the outsole spilled on the white part of the outsole.

what I did like about the philly though is the translucent blue outsole and the number 23 on the heel.

Originally Posted by lmns2

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Which is what people here hate..A lot of peeps here are excited when new kicks come out or their favorite pairs are being retroed. Sometimes, being disappointed when it doesn't drop here. But when they do, the
happy.gif
becomes
mad.gif
....For example, the DMP 7..now, no one's wondering why it didn't sell well in other countries, and no one's too excited to cop...
i feel you bro.. that's why i also mentioned its a hit or miss depending on your tastes...
Co-sign bro....

Originally Posted by lmns2

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

i think so.. also saw kobe 4 philly's in SM Dept Store in megamall.. imho, the shoes are a hit or miss depending on your taste. i also agree that the shoe looks good in pictures instead of actual..
ohwell.gif

i think this ''latest development'' will make sept 15 ''the day'' for kobe heads. zoom kobe 4's, imo, look significantlybetter in pictures. the first time i saw the carpe diems, i thought they looked fake.. yung pagkakaprint nmn kasi tlga nun check sa flywire, prng fake tlgakasi stick on lng, thats in all kobe 4's.

still haven't seen the phillys in person. but with the reactions ryt now..i think it would just depend on the person if he will get it or not
smile.gif

the 15th is alreday marked on the calendar
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

Welcome, ChristianRey.

Enjoy your membership with all the great sneakerheads here......

Beware though as the sneaker enthusiasm here is infectious.....Eventually you will get the "sneaker-flu"
roll.gif
I think I am already severely infected...
roll.gif
that is why asmuch as possible I am avoiding Rich at our office!!!hahaha!!!

Oist ChristianRey!

Wahahaha. Zoom Air Pusher. Idol.

earvinkobe24-NP G4/NP BHS still has the kobe hoodie.

Cant wait for the finals pack. Hopefully, the buzz is true. Can't wait for September 15.

Originally Posted by revelation218

Welcome, ChristianRey.

Enjoy your membership with all the great sneakerheads here......

Beware though as the sneaker enthusiasm here is infectious.....Eventually you will get the "sneaker-flu"
roll.gif
more of an addiction, pareng bong! someone should put up a rehab center for us or something!
roll.gif

welcome to NT crhistianrey! im sure youll enjoy it here just like how im enjoying my stay! lots of cool heads that's ready to help here!

and yes sneakers are like pringles, once you pop you cant stop!

and to quote don michael corleone: "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."

by the way, dmp 7 size 9 spotted in nike park festi. thats the only stock they have though.

hope this helps. peace

Nothing new at BHS. Store looks cramped and dusty due to the construction-renovation of the 2nd floor. There will be no more terrace-like design this time.

Jordan 7: I didn't feel good when tried wearing em'. Too expensive for the technology of the shoe.
66936de146677334a446241610512e76f002e418.pjpg

Yo Arby.

Got ur Kobe bag already. Here's a glimpse:

a7f36f6142c57d7aa51f29081c12201445942007.pjpg

Lucky find. I also got one for myself. Ubos ang stock.
roll.gif

la na fidbaks sa hyperdunk pi... planning of coping a pair or wait ko na lang lebron7/kobe5??? anu sa tingin nyo...

^^ Richong FTW!!!! Hahaha...swerte ka sa backpack pare ah. Didn't see that last time I went to BHS. Iba ka talaga
happy.gif

Originally Posted by repsol

la na fidbaks sa hyperdunk pi... planning of coping a pair or wait ko na lang lebron7/kobe5??? anu sa tingin nyo...

went to nike park festival, they have the hyperdunk pi pero parang mas maganda para sakin yung lebron soldier 3 na xdr yun nga lang masmahal pero parangmasmagtatagal

nalilito ako sa price, how much is the retail again for the lebron zoom soldier 3 xdr? cant remember kung 6995 or 7495

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

guys. saan pa merong Kobe Hood Shirt?.
smile.gif
isa na lang sa trinoma L pa. eh XL ako
tired.gif

Sa may nike park sm fview meron pa ko nakita. nasa 4 pcs pa ata yung nakadisplay dun and malalaki yung sizes hindi lang ako sure kung XL.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom