NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Congrats on your pair pareng joaqs!
happy.gif
Thanks, Pareng Con! I was fortunate enough to cop both colorways (Home and Away) in my size. Swerte lang talaga. For those who are still lookingto cop the Finals, Megamall and Powerplant will be releasing their stocks tomorrow. Just have patience with the store supervisor of Powerplant, medyo masungit siya
happy.gif

Good luck fellow NTers. I really hope there will be enough for everyone. SMH at that reseller...baka hypebeast dinyun
smh.gif
mad.gif

no sightings of the zk4 finals in park podium and galleria...

what a great day for PI NT'ers! haha

pakyawan...
laugh.gif

i know most of you are wiping your foreheads now
after getting your pairs... hehehe

nice pic! how much for the kobe jersey?btw pwede magpost ng pic,click nyo lang yun icon na insert image,pwede mag upload galing sa computer.

I got my Kobe Finals ZK4 at Glorietta awhile ago size 11.5, and I was told by the cashier that there was a guy in GB3 who got 4 pairs of ZK4's in size 10,they were shocked that the personnel in GB3 allowed it as they are controlling to sell the stocks to 1 style per client to avoid resellers, hopefully everyonewould get their pairs tomorrow.

Team Pilipinas shirt is also available at 1,095

^
the guy told me also that a guy bought 4 pairs for each CW in trinomes.. tsktsk.. wawa ung mga nawalan ng sizes..

guys nkasabay ko ung sa GB3 na bumili ng kb4 4 pairs kinuha nia lahat size 10 mukang reseller un kasi d naman nia sinukat
basta nalang bumili ng 4 na sz 10 inubos nia stock ng gb3 sa sz 10

woah four size 10s ah. hmmmm......

o btw the black jersey is much better than the white one. the back part has bryant and the number 24 and some stars i think.

tsk tsk.. what can we do about this? Nothing!!! kahit bawalan mo bumili ng multiple pairs, Resellers will just ask their bro, sis, gf, lolo, lola to buy forthem hehe... Goodluck guys! Hope you get your homes/aways!

big chance that the reseller visits nt or is even a member
laugh.gif

nakakalungkot kasi simpleng kaligayahan na nga lang ang sapatos sabay gugulangan pa
frown.gif

btt: how much is the retail for the zoom aspiration and alpholution again? thanks!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by nicekick81

Originally Posted by soul228

I didn't cop a pair...Trinoma still has sz 9's on display.
wink.gif

^ sir napansin mo ba kung may size 11 home pa sila sa trinoma?
Reserved daw yung 11. But if you were there a while ago, they could have given a pair to you since theywere also selling reserved pairs to be fair with the buyer on the spot. Konting pakiusap lang.

Originally Posted by taken24

@earvin.. kykoman

bhs didnt get any size 13.. hanggang 12 lang.. theyre still tagging the items right now.. tried to reserve a pair for you guys kaso not available talga yung size that you need.. sorry.
thank you so much taken24. i appreciate your effort. til next time!
smile.gif

hirap tlga maging 6foot up. laki ng paa. sana pwede lumiit to maging 12 na lang para sure cop na.

maybe ZK4 finals is not for me
frown.gif
just have to wait for ZKV . Congratulations to those people who got their pair. thumbs UP!

Originally Posted by arsure

Here's the pic of the away on display. For more pics check out my blog. (link is in my sig)

Finals+Home.jpg
homes.. fixed
smile.gif

that's why wala na daw sz.10 nung tumingin ako sa trinoma ng homes kanina
mad.gif

well that's how it goes for the shoe game, we'll never know if it is for his(buyer) own use and collection or for reselling,
karma will strike no matter what..
laugh.gif

hope guys hunting for sz.12's will get theirs..

Back
Top Bottom