NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Trinoma...

3919105327_dafa6dda10.jpg

3919104629_37522e8b5e.jpg
3919105037_223d32306f.jpg

don't worry... i think there's a lot for everyone. but not enough for each to have homes and aways.
smile.gif
good luck tomorrow! hope everyone can gettheirs.

Aways not looking that bad. But I'd still get the Homes. So Trinoma din pala meron. Unfortunately dito sa Makati area BHS lang ang meron (and reserved nasize ko).

i got my aways from bhs.. was tempted to buy the homes also coz ts way too nice in person.. buti na lang it was reserved so i did not bother to ask for it..hehe! goodluck to all sneakerheads tom! resellers, stay home.. haha

Hi. For those 9 and (.5 they still have sizes in GB3 as of 6pm today. You may check it out tomorrow. Also the Kobe hersey came out. The black cw is nice.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Aways not looking that bad. But I'd still get the Homes. So Trinoma din pala meron. Unfortunately dito sa Makati area BHS lang ang meron (and reserved na size ko).
nike park greenbelt 3 meron din

Finally, my first post after getting my FINALS pack.

Wooooha! JMoney and Arby... FinaLLy, we could rest... our wallets. LoL.

I got mine as soon as it touched the soil of NP. I was with Arby when we saw the guy at GB3 getting 4 pairs of size 10's. Reseller na reseller ang itsura.Hindi cya relaxed when he was buying the shoe, looking around tapos he's checking each shoe very well. Halatang sigurista dhl balak ibenta.

^^ Congrats, Rich! Glad Arby got his fix too...
happy.gif

^ Sir Miko, oo nga eh...I guess that's how the ball rolls.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by richong

Finally, my first post after getting my FINALS pack.

Wooooha! JMoney and Arby... FinaLLy, we could rest... our wallets. LoL.

I got mine as soon as it touched the soil of NP. I was with Arby when we saw the guy at GB3 getting 4 pairs of size 10's. Reseller na reseller ang itsura. Hindi cya relaxed when he was buying the shoe, looking around tapos he's checking each shoe very well. Halatang sigurista dhl balak ibenta.
could be a reseller.. or a real good father and ninong
laugh.gif

too bad i couldn't wait for this, pulled the trigger on my finals away a couple weeks earlier! haha anyway, still copped my homes, COULD NOT RESIST! hhahah

Saw both cws last night at BHS, they were both very nice. They're not for me, though. I'm too old to be rocking kicks with graffiti on them.
They showed them to me inside the stockroom, and it was funny, all those pairs were in there but they weren't there! Hehe. Except for the size 8s, all ofthe pairs were spoken for and were just waiting to be picked up by their lucky owners! Good luck to those who're still hunting!

They got new stocks of Team Pilipinas gear. Got myself the red Pilipinas shirt at P985.00 with the VIP discount.

eto ah, akala ko ba bawal magpareserve? mapa over the phone o over the counter pa, diba bawal? yun ung sinasabi ng staff parati eh.

i think it depends with your rapport with the staff, mahirap kasi tumanggap ng reservation kapag hindi pa nila kakilala kasi pagmagflake sila lagot

Yup, I think they should scrap that Reserving privilege ... that would be fair for everybody... Congrats on those who got theirs already!

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

eto ah, akala ko ba bawal magpareserve? mapa over the phone o over the counter pa, diba bawal? yun ung sinasabi ng staff parati eh.

depende na sa staff un. Syempre dun sila sa mas kilala na nilang customer or suki. Medyo unfair , but thats how it works.

For me example, its so easy for me to reserve in NPsouthmall, but when I do reservation in other stores, they dont acknowledge it. PALAKASAN lang. hehe
smile.gif

c'mon pano magiging suki kung ubos lagi ? no choice ganyan talaga dito,kaya swerte may kakilala talaga. unahan lang. at kung hindi makakuha wala na tayomagagawa.ok kung sa karapat dapat mapunta.

yeah i think money alone dont give you the edge in the sneakergame. people skills would sometimes get yoou more kicks than cash! then again, people skills andno cash wont get you nowhere....

yeah therell be resellers, preferred customers, etc... but that makes the sneakergame all the more challenging and exciting...im very introverted but sometimesi would start talking to people that i just met just to build rapprt and show genuine appreciation whenever they hook me up with the shoes im looking for. youexperience the ultimate "rush" when you find the shoes youve been wanting for since elementary days despite all these adversities. at least thats howi see things...

Airpopoy629: "pano magiging suki kung ubos lagi?"
Well, I guess it's also nice to strike up small talk with the staff even though you're not really chasing a pair of kicks at the moment.
Para di naman nila isipin na kinakausap lang sila dahil sa sapatos.
laugh.gif

I do agree with you though na okay lang hindi makakuha, basta hindi sa resellers mapunta.
smile.gif

May point ka dyan brod, pabor din yung reseller sa mga walang contact sa loob. I beleive ang ayaw nating reseller eh yung harang talagayung presyo
katulad ni??? o nila??? hehehehe peace.

Originally Posted by kykoman

May point ka dyan brod, pabor din yung reseller sa mga walang contact sa loob. I beleive ang ayaw nating reseller eh yung harang talaga yung presyo
katulad ni??? o nila??? hehehehe peace.
Nice one pare...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom