NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
time to move compadres....

man, everytime i hear or read the word hyperdunks, i picture weeman from +@*$+$$ saying it. hahaha

I saw the white/gold colorway of the hyperdrunks on a couple of players. So I guess expect the release anytime soon.

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

man, everytime i hear or read the word hyperdunks, i picture weeman from +@*$+$$ saying it. hahaha
haha me too marc haha i know how it feels like haha "hyperdnunks" haha

any update on the jordan 6ix rings olympic is it dropping here?

==1st post==
wats up? i'v bin here since '02. wat do u guys think about the new jordan flips (brown)? saw it yesterday at nike rob ermita.. 4K+ nice looking Js forjeans..
happy.gif

they are on sale with other shoes. hyperdunks are on its way acc. 2 d salesman.

Nike Stadium Powerplant has posted on their windows new merchandising materials and store POPs for Hyperdunk. Let's watch out this weekend. =)

guys know any store na may zoomflight 95 sz.12? called up the stores near my place(galleria,Podium etc.) wala na sz.12..tsk tsk 3.7kplus na lang kc yungprice..

Hyperdunks are nice but they're gonna stay for awhile so I'll still watchout for Jays....coz we won't have em next year anymore (according toJB)....

@ lastchance21: Check out ebay.ph bro. Somebody is selling the Zoom flight 95 size 12 for 4.5K negotiable. Maybe you can lower his asking.

Originally Posted by lastchance21

guys know any store na may zoomflight 95 sz.12? called up the stores near my place(galleria,Podium etc.) wala na sz.12..tsk tsk 3.7kplus na lang kc yung price..

I was at NP gateway lastnight, i saw zoomflight 95 there but i dont know if size 12 is still available. Heres their landline # 912-8468..

Originally Posted by igie00

guys any definite date on the release of the CDP 19/4 here in the PI?

I'll get this pack as well Ry... anybody interested with the 19's? Coz i'm only keeping the IV's.... PM me..thanks!

yeah hehe pareng mon both of us have the same prospect with regards to copping the remaining packs that we like...see you on the release on this one mon..knowthe rd na sa bhs?

Originally Posted by igie00

yeah hehe pareng mon both of us have the same prospect with regards to copping the remaining packs that we like...see you on the release on this one mon..know the rd na sa bhs?
From what I was told, it should be Saturday July 19. I hope they're right...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom