NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

@iggie00 - still undecided bro.. hehehe.. need more advice from you guys.. hehehe.. hope the quality is good... hope to meet you guys kapag lumabas na cp IV / XIX.. hehehe..

hehe is that so, you still have time pa naman..I'm really doubtful on the rd..hopefully it wont be a surprise..looking forward to meet you bro and mon.

Originally Posted by foshizzles

@Ryan; Yup that's what they told me as well pero 'lam mo naman NP BHS, walang isang salita so i'll still go there to check the item (kung pupuwede...) hehe
baka kasi pag nag antay tau ng 19, bigla nilang i-release, it's gonna be our loss..i guess we have to be very vigilant....nax! hahaha!
laugh.gif

they need to do something on specifying the release dates especially on the limited ones..hehe baka madale tayo if they release it early.
laugh.gif
at you saying that we should be vigilant..

'
frown.gif
sick.gif
...checked on the hyperdunks awhile ago at nike park gale... tried it on to seeif its worth the purchase..and i was disappointed with the fit...for me the zoom air has more cushioning than the lunar foam...and when i flex the toe box, itpushes the leather towards my toes and it hurts ( tried true to my size). The flywire can be more appreciated in the Kobe oly compared to the Black/ Bluewhich looks like just an ordinary design if you aren't familiar with the flywire...but i did feel the weight difference compared to other basketballshoes..its really light. Alas, for me the hyperdunks had too much hype...im thinking of settling with the H'rache 08, white/blue colorway or the all black(plus the fact that its on sale already
laugh.gif
)

I saw, held and fitted them
...They are very comfy and indeed the lightest Nike Basketball shoe ever IMO....
damn! i cancelled my AJ1 Father's Day reservation for these and the AJ4's...
I saw the Kobe Hyperdunks with #10 on the toe and the Blue ones...damn they are nice...

Nike Singapore is already selling Kobe HD. I have reserved my pair and tried it on, the lightest basketball shoes I've worn so far.
Still on the edge if I'm getting this or the Spain HD.. My friend from Beijing bought me China HD, hope to received it within this week. I'll post mypair once received.

starting to like those hyperdunks..especially the oly's, very nice colorways on those sneaks. I wonder if the oly's coming here.

hey guys does anyone know what oly jerseys are coming our way? i just saw lebron's dark jersey as well as yi's black china jersey........looking to copa kobe since my fave number is 10 but the staff said that it would only be realeased on the 15th. imo this jersey is better than what they used during the lasttournament

hey guys does anyone know what oly jerseys are coming our way? i just saw lebron's dark jersey as well as yi's black china jersey........looking to copa kobe since my fave number is 10 but the staff said that it would only be realeased on the 15th. imo this jersey is better than what they used during the lasttournament

Has anyone actually played in the hyperdunks? Just curious about the ankle support. I saw it yesterday at Planet Sports Greenhills and it looked like it lackedpadding around the ankle. By the way, saw the Jordan flipsydes at Nike Park trinoma. Hay/Dark Brown-Olive Green colorway at P4995

to all: will there be other colors for the flipsydes? and when will the black/yellow hyperdunks release?thanx

Originally Posted by flipballas

i'd like to know how much are the HDs going for there in the PI?

they are being sold for P6495.00, the blue ones i'm holding on the top picture....

they are being sold for P6495.00, the blue ones i'm holding on the top picture....

thanks for the info man. you happen to know if its the same price with the Oly Hyperdunks?

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

thanks for the info man. you happen to know if its the same price with the Oly Hyperdunks?
they did nit confirm yet but i think it is...they're just the same kicks with different colorways...IMO...

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys does anyone know what oly jerseys are coming our way? i just saw lebron's dark jersey as well as yi's black china jersey........looking to cop a kobe since my fave number is 10 but the staff said that it would only be realeased on the 15th. imo this jersey is better than what they used during the last tournament
almost all nike park stores are selling the lebron and kobe usa dark jersey. the light kobe usa jersey will release next week according to a nikepark staff
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

yes it is marcus. price is P6495 for the kobe oly hyperdunks. i was so close of getting my pair last saturday night
wink.gif

so where are they selling the olympic Kobe hyperdunks NOW!!!!!! can anyone help me out???? my girl is there on vacation need to know so she can pick them upbefore she leaves. thanks guys!!!!

Back
Top Bottom