NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

July 19? its just like a week from now...time is too fast.. damn..

2 weeks pa naman....hehe kuha ka ba ng IV pareng BlackMambakb24? lemme know if you know somebody interested with the Jordan 19 sz 9.5.Thanks!

@foshizzles - tingnan natin bro... kelangan madipose ko XVI and XVII ko.. hehehehe...
Naisip ko lang kasi pre...ung Bred IV's, lahat ng retro sobrang mahal so eto na chance ko na makakuha....hehe dispose ko na din ang19's...
roll.gif

4/19 pack released today I think.. been receiving texts and stuff.. also saw the hyperdunks in greenbelt.. Cool shoe!!

Originally Posted by lastchance21

4/19 pack released today I think.. been receiving texts and stuff.. also saw the hyperdunks in greenbelt.. Cool shoe!!
No kiddin Chance? Jordan 4/19? I called them just now,7:20PM said they don't have anything new today...I'll double check though..

BTW, Hyperdunks are out as well in Gbelt?

yep.. saw them in greenbelt..while for the IV's na receive ko lang sa text.. anyways thanks to Air Marvin and Air Stabb for the info..

yep.. saw them in greenbelt..while for the IV's na receive ko lang sa text.. anyways thanks to Air Marvin and Air Stabb for the info..

i just confirmed it...tatanga talaga ng ibang tao sa NIKE BHS. unang tawag ko..wala daw dumating....ngaun meron na...pero binalik daw kasi may maling packna naman... my Jordan IV/XIX daw na pack na wala ung XIX kaya baka bukas daw ulit...danG!
laugh.gif

Thanks Chance for the heads up....

No prob!! pero sayang dapat na save mo ko ng sz.12 date 6/17 lol pero its all good..haha anyways the zf95 in ebay sz.12 nabenta na ren!! hmmm.. save up na langmuna for me I guess..

Originally Posted by foshizzles

i just confirmed it...tatanga talaga ng ibang tao sa NIKE BHS. unang tawag ko..wala daw dumating....ngaun meron na...pero binalik daw kasi may maling pack na naman... my Jordan IV/XIX daw na pack na wala ung XIX kaya baka bukas daw ulit...danG!
laugh.gif

Thanks Chance for the heads up....

what!!? the 19/4 pack is here na??

dropped by nike greenbelt earlier. lucky to have some shots on the kobe oly hyperdunks before its release.

r8cpy9.jpg

11lq1iw.jpg

also saw usa jerseys at nike glorietta. P1595

kobe
6h16wy.jpg

2gwcb41.jpg

lebron
1ew7yt.jpg

all great stuffs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a staff in nike glorietta told me that nike moa made a mistake of displaying the kobe oly hyperdunks after they got their stocks. they sold 2 pairs at thattime. hmmm..... swerte naman!
roll.gif

damn.. ang aga nman nito..txt mo ako pareng foshizzles if meron na.. i might get one..
sick.gif
I'll keep you posted Ry and BlackMamba...

Those Jersey's are fire...I'll get those Lebrons as well...Thanks Trilbiejenna....

Thank you pareng mon..haha getting excited on those packs na..anyway who else is getting the CDP??

Very nice Team USA jersey's..want those LBJ jersey!

Starting to like those Hyperdunks..kaya lang I stopped playing ball for more than a year na..
laugh.gif

@iggie00 - i'm still undecided if i'll gonna buy the IV/XIX pack.. hehehe..

hehe bro make-up your mind na. maybe NP BHS will surprise us again on the release on this one..btw bro you're the friend of mon db from work??

Originally Posted by igie00

@iggie00 - i'm still undecided if i'll gonna buy the IV/XIX pack.. hehehe..

hehe bro make-up your mind na. maybe NP BHS will surprise us again on the release on this one..btw bro you're the friend of mon db from work??
he is...so Ryan (Igie00) meet Carlo (BlackMambakb24)...there you go...ayan..para pag nagkita2x tau bukas ayus na...

I'm def getting em by hook or by crook...lol
roll.gif

okk pare..hehe Carlo (BlackMambakb24) me and mon were there kc on the last release of the CDP and I was asking him if are there other sneakerheads from hiswork, then he told me ikaw daw..I saw our items on ebay.ph din so your name was familiar.

Pareng Mon is it sure na tom release ng CDP?? asked my friend from NP ngyn2 lang then he asked BHS, they said it's release is on the 19 pa..

@iggie00 - still undecided bro.. hehehe.. need more advice from you guys.. hehehe.. hope the quality is good... hope to meet you guys kapag lumabas na cp IV /XIX.. hehehe..

Originally Posted by igie00

okk pare..hehe Carlo (BlackMambakb24) me and mon were there kc on the last release of the CDP and I was asking him if are there other sneakerheads from his work, then he told me ikaw daw..I saw our items on ebay.ph din so your name was familiar.

Pareng Mon is it sure na tom release ng CDP?? asked my friend from NP ngyn2 lang then he asked BHS, they said it's release is on the 19 pa..

@Ryan; Yup that's what they told me as well pero 'lam mo naman NP BHS, walang isang salita so i'll still go there to check the item (kungpupuwede...) hehe
baka kasi pag nag antay tau ng 19, bigla nilang i-release, it's gonna be our loss..i guess we have to be very vigilant....nax! hahaha!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom