NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

eek.gif

Originally Posted by soleXchange

Also the McFly I think. But it's going to be 20 pairs only. Saw the shoes in Nike PARK BHS already. No definite date yet. Very nice. A collectors "must have".

are there mechanics on the release on these??

Also the McFly I think. But it's going to be 20 pairs only. Saw the shoes in Nike PARK BHS already. No definite date yet. Very nice. A collectors "must have".

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice! Thanks for the info, kahit hindi ko mabili gusto ko lang makita haha

It should be before the Beijing Olympics or at least Kobe hits Asia. They have a pre-game tune up in Venetian Macau July 30-31. I'm sure it's gonna beraffled off again.
smile.gif

As mentioned... HD Mcfly's are here. Seen it, held it, wore it, adored it... Too bad still not on sale as it will be launched similar to the AJ XX3 limitededition. As per nike philippines although this is still uncertain they might sell it through a raffle draw. Well thats just what i heard... Anyway price isstill being debated upon and it might go similar to the price in the US or knowing the ph a bit higher... So maybe a tad over 10k? i dont know but its nice,feels good, looks good and its limited...

More power Nike talk!
happy.gif

^ that sounds good to HD fans out there. Not a fan myself when I saw the HD. But the Mcflys are certainly a must have.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

As mentioned... HD Mcfly's are here. Seen it, held it, wore it, adored it... Too bad still not on sale as it will be launched similar to the AJ XX3 limited edition. As per nike philippines although this is still uncertain they might sell it through a raffle draw. Well thats just what i heard... Anyway price is still being debated upon and it might go similar to the price in the US or knowing the ph a bit higher... So maybe a tad over 10k? i dont know but its nice, feels good, looks good and its limited...

More power Nike talk!
happy.gif

That's just not good
mad.gif
.... I saw the retail in $US for theMcFly's and it's $240...
frown.gif

We're getting the McFly's?!
eek.gif
Tried on the Hyperdunks atNike High Street yesterday and found myself at a loss for words.. Of the charts in comfort and looks!

^ I'll definitely be there. I'm just waiting for the OFFICIAL word from our friends at Nike Philippines.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

^ I'll definitely be there. I'm just waiting for the OFFICIAL word from our friends at Nike Philippines.
Count me in buddy... to all those who are not yet aware of the HD Mc Fly's coming in here... As mentioned by others and me, it already landed inour shores. 20 pairs in total. Ive seen, held, worn and adored the shoe before it gets to any lucky buyer. Well of course those interested have big hopes ofgettin them since they are quite cool in myopinion but im just affraid of the price. Well anyhow lets hope for the best...
happy.gif

sneakername: buddy so you were in Nike Bhs last night? sayang you couldhave seen the mcflys at it has been there all along... well figuratively...

If they get raffled off I'll try and go. the Mc Flys are nice but I have a feeling the price is going to be sky high.

Same here. I'll definitely try my luck. Who knows I might get lucky this time. I saw size 9 and 9.5 already. For a price of USD240 or even more than thatit's still worth it to invest on these limited kicks. =)

im in search of Steve Nash's shoes the Zoom Stutter Step and the the Zoom Motions.. anyone know where to find them.? i Know they are like 2 years old but Igotta complete my collection..help me guys.. thanks!

keep us updated KC.all of us needs the exact mechanics.im channeling all my efforts in securing myself a pair of those mcfly's.heck,if i win apair,i'll wear them with an orange life preserver,acid wash jeans and build myself a hover board.i'll take pics
wink.gif

damn! mcflys are coming out? wow nike ph is stepping up sa mga releases ah!

damn! mcflys are coming out? wow nike ph is stepping up sa mga releases ah!

Guys good luck on aquiring the Hyperdunks. Thank God they are going to be re-released here but the LA people are just crazy campers.

It's a must....
wink.gif

If I can't get myself the Mcfly's on raffle day, I'ma borrow a De Lorean to get back again and again until I win
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom