NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by soul228

Haaaaayyyyy...I had to sell these three for the Mcfly's
roll.gif
Sayang bro. Haha.

I haven't gone to any of these raffles yet.. I'm definitely going for this release. I hope I get lucky. Haha.

Oh! Do we still have Jordan 1s in toddler sizes??

soul228 - nice cp3 college jersey... most of the NP doesn't have the Kobe USA Jersey anymore... selling like pancakes.. damn!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

soul228 - nice cp3 college jersey... most of the NP doesn't have the Kobe USA Jersey anymore... selling like pancakes.. damn!

yup pareng carlo..most of the NP that I've been to lately doesn't have anymore the Kobe jersey..still any NP carry those Kobe's??

no more Kobe jerseys in NP rob ermita..i go ther everyday.. only lebron sizes of XL and XXL...how much will be the mcfly's?

no more kobe jerseys in Rob ermita.. i go ther everyday for any new stuff. will be updating you guys about it.. nga pla how much r the mcfly's?

are the hd mcfly's only going to be available at nike bhs or other nike park locations as well? also just a question, how do you get to bhs fromparanaque, only here on vacation from CA. thanks guys.

Originally Posted by igie00

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

yup pareng carlo..most of the NP that I've been to lately doesn't have anymore the Kobe jersey..still any NP carry those Kobe's??
yup soldout everywhere...need the yi jian lian china jersey... hehehe..

mcflys over at yahoo news. now talk about jacked up prices getting more jacked. props to nike for that marketing move.

on the other hand.. its fun to make a profit out of it. haha.

Mcfly's to go for 7k pesos in the Pi....

They're going over 1,500k US$ on ebay
tongue.gif

lapit ng presyo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

Mcfly's to go for 7k pesos in the Pi....

They're going over 1,500k US$ on ebay
tongue.gif

lapit ng presyo
laugh.gif

Here it Goes:

Nike Hyperdunk McFly Prices...

Nike PARK BHS: US $155.55*
UNDEFEATED Santa Monica: US $240.00
EBAY: US $1500.00 and up!

(* - Based on P45 = US $1 Exchange Rate)

Originally Posted by AirStab77

^ reasonable price for the Mcfly's. Makes me wanna cop a pair.

The McFly price is a STEAL compared to the US retail of $240
wink.gif

Finally, Nike Philippines has acted on our sentiments regarding their insane pricing. Hope they do this on a more sustainable basis.

Nike Philippines is finally coming to it's senses and it's sad coz I won't be able to reap the benefits
roll.gif
Kudos to Nike Philippines and NT Philippines!!!

^ Pareng rev will you also be joining the raffle? i have a feeling you already have one eh... well just a wild guess though...
happy.gif

the nike sales rep at BHS cant answer if it would be raffled, "pila lang sir" she said. and 8pm was the time she gave me. if you got picked its likewinning something, but you have to pay for it hehe. P6995
embarassed.gif
is(really) not bad unlike $2k. hope to meet NT fellas. am a newbie pala.. see you all

see you guys there!
happy.gif

btw, what time should i be there? around 6pm? or is that too early?

its my first time to join such raffle..

thanks..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Pareng rev will you also be joining the raffle? i have a feeling you already have one eh... well just a wild guess though...
happy.gif

No pareng Swooshie. I won't be going (I wish I could though but I can't coz I have work and I won't be able to push through with my plan ofretiring na
roll.gif
) and I don't have the McFly Hyperdunks. Maybe you guyscan hook me up for a pair hehehehe Nah, I am just hoping a lot of NTers will get their pairs. I would be happy for you guys.

Originally Posted by revelation218

happy.gif

No pareng Swooshie. I won't be going (I wish I could though but I can't coz I have work and I won't be able to push through with my plan of retiring na
roll.gif
) and I don't have the McFly Hyperdunks. Maybe you guys can hook me up for a pair hehehehe Nah, I am just hoping a lot of NTers will get their pairs. I would be happy for you guys.

Ah alright, sayang naman... seems like lahat ng good stuff is with you! hahaha! peace... well good luck to us nters that those deserving win the shoes...As they say its not all about the cash, its also the luck... well i just made that up. hahaha! anyway ingat pareng rev and good evning nike talkbrothers.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

happy.gif

No pareng Swooshie. I won't be going (I wish I could though but I can't coz I have work and I won't be able to push through with my plan of retiring na
roll.gif
) and I don't have the McFly Hyperdunks. Maybe you guys can hook me up for a pair hehehehe Nah, I am just hoping a lot of NTers will get their pairs. I would be happy for you guys.

Ah alright, sayang naman... seems like lahat ng good stuff is with you! hahaha! peace... well good luck to us nters that those deserving win the shoes... As they say its not all about the cash, its also the luck... well i just made that up. hahaha! anyway ingat pareng rev and good evning nike talk brothers.
glasses.gif
Ingat din Pareng Swooshie. I will be with you guys at thre release though, in spirit
roll.gif

grabe hype sa mcfly's..don't forget guys on the release of the CDP 19/4..who's getting anyway??

pareng ryan i'll pass on the 4/19 cdp (need to save money... got some big gastusin this oct...).. next target would be the 3/20 cdp...

Originally Posted by igie00

ahh ganun ba pareng carlo, sayang naman..I'm also excited on those 20/3 pare..

ipon mode muna ako.. manganganak wife ko by oct, and need to save some extra cash.. hehehe..yup excited na din to have the 3/20 pack.. hehehe..

Back
Top Bottom