NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by soul228

I went to BHS yesterday to see the Oly 6 & black mambas. The Oly 6 sold out in a couple of hours
eyes.gif

The Mambas were selling pretty fast compared to the soldiers & olympias so I had to cop it even though I have a feeling that they would distribute some to other stores
tired.gif

Discounts were not honored with the Mambas...just don't know for the Oly 6.
ohwell.gif

Still waiting for the white jerseys though...& Black Mambas are selling out in all stores....be quick
wink.gif

i was given a discount for the mambas and olympia yesterday
wink.gif

BHS? maybe for the VIP card but I was asking for the 10% discount from my Citicard...haha maybe they won't allow it
laugh.gif

same here soul......waiting and hoping for the white jerseys to drop but it seems bleak since ive asked a few nike park staff and they were all negative onthis........ would continue to hope though.......keep this thread updated guys. thanks

btw also hoping for the white red XX3.......that would be my grails hehehe

a very busy and costly week for us shoe addicts hehehehe but a great week nontheless

are the mambas still out anywhere? a friend will be in the pi over the next month and a half.

anything else coming out over that time span?

thanks.

Can anyone help me out with a pair of size 12 Mambas? I'm definitely intrigued by this shoe. Help me out pares!

Originally Posted by eteam o2

are the mambas still out anywhere? a friend will be in the pi over the next month and a half.

anything else coming out over that time span?

thanks.

I doubt they'll still be available at stores by then.

jmjkidd5,

Try Nike outlets (sportswarehouse, mamaplasan, sta rosa). That pair was release at least 4 months ago if I am not mistakes. Karamihan ng nasa stores are theBB2-type na. I am not 100% sure if that was released here.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

I went to BHS yesterday to see the Oly 6 & black mambas. The Oly 6 sold out in a couple of hours
eyes.gif

The Mambas were selling pretty fast compared to the soldiers & olympias so I had to cop it even though I have a feeling that they would distribute some to other stores
tired.gif

Discounts were not honored with the Mambas...just don't know for the Oly 6.
ohwell.gif

Still waiting for the white jerseys though...& Black Mambas are selling out in all stores....be quick
wink.gif

i was given a discount for the mambas and olympia yesterday
wink.gif

BHS? maybe for the VIP card but I was asking for the 10% discount from my Citicard...haha maybe they won't allow it
laugh.gif
Ok, this may be quite unfair... unless im wrong... anyway kudos to your pick ups guys... anyway i got inside the store way before opening time lastsaturday July 19, 2008. Bought the AJ Olympic 6 upon payment i asked if theres a citi discount or vip discount they said no. so i still went ahead andpurchased said shoe... Well its a steal for 6k... then i told myself i no longer have money... after which a fellow NT'er purchased his HD Black mambas, iknow i can no longer spend any further but it just hit me right in the head seeing its neatness and clean lines. so again i purchased and burned my pocket...still no discount either with VIP or citi credit card... well im not upset or anything but maybe nike philippines may just want to organize things coz if otherpeople knew about this its quite unfair to them right? As for me i think its okei, theres no one to blame as it might just be a miscommunication betweenoutlets... So whether you got a discount or not, lets just enjoy our kicks...
glasses.gif

^^

I feel for you Swooshie...besides they don't only give discounts for Citicard for special releases so I just thought it so...and they told me that it is aBHS release only, and I also thought that they won't allow discounts for VIP cards as well for special releases right?
eyes.gif
But how the heck are the others getting discounts...
frown.gif
They should be consistent on this thing...It's not easy going to BHS underthe flaming heat of the sun
tired.gif
Anyway, Mambas are great catch
wink.gif

^^

I feel for you Swooshie...besides they don't only give discounts for Citicard for special releases so I just thought it so...and they told me that it is a BHS release only, and I also thought that they won't allow discounts for VIP cards as well for special releases right?
eyes.gif
But how the heck are the others getting discounts...
frown.gif
They should be consistent on this thing...It's not easy going to BHS under the flaming heat of the sun
tired.gif
Anyway, Mambas are great catch
wink.gif

Ey pareng Soul228... thanks man. well guys dont get me wrong, i have nothing against nike ph or nike park outlets. Im just surprised with the recentscenario with my purchase. You are right borthe Soul, as far as my knowledge is concern no special discounts on special releases whther from a VIP card orciti+nike tie up promo. You are correct they told me that AJ oly 6 and HD Black Mambas are exclusive release of Nike park BHS and will be distributednationwide next day if there are many pairs left. Well actually here is the exact info i got... "AJ oly 6 is exclusive for BHS and Trinoma. Then HD BM isbhs..." then on that day i was amazed to see both pairs in nike glorietta. Oh well still im happy with my pick up and no regrets...

In fact i bought each pair separately with like a 30 minute interval as i was having second thoughts if my budget will still fit. Upon purchase of oly 6 iasked if theres a citi discount and/or vip discount, same goes with the HD Black Mambas, 30 minutes after... No discount what so ever.

Yes consistency is the key, because some people wont mind and some will and in the end Nike Ph might get into trouble... but i hope not...

Anyway just to stress my piece that im okei with nike ph and with their products and no problems with them. My only point is that for them to be organized sothat everyone is happy.
glasses.gif

On another thought, what if discounts were really not honored as per nike ph and the sales representative from other stores were not aware of this... I meanwhat will happen to them right, i think it will be unfair and i will sorry if they shouldered for the cost... well just a thought i had...

Hope i dont get in trouble for this post... Good day!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by specksdominate

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

Originally Posted by specksdominate

so... where can we actually get the oly 6?.... help pls.... heheheheh

Nike Forum Greenhills
thanks so much man... if i cop a pair... i owe you donuts ok.... il be there when it opens today....

bro are you the one who owns d skateshop in kamuning?

HURY HURRY!!!!... oly 6 in sz11 and sz12 available in nike forum ghilss.... i think 2 or so pcs. available at that size... i had to go there today way tooearly... and i copped mine...

bluebatt thanks for the info... i owe you donuts.. and yes i own that skateshop in kamuning.. feel free to drop by ok....

HURRY man... i tell you oly6 is nice.... and oh HSBC carhd holders you get 10% off..

yeah man size 10 sold out last friday or so.. and they didnt have half sizes.... but good thing i got fat feet... hehehehe but they do look damn nice man... imean for me thou...

Good for those peeps who tried reaching Nike Park BHS last Saturday when I mentioned it last time that they will release the BM's, Melo's andSoldier 2's ("Friedly/Friend's Pack, remember?) together with the Air Jordan 4/19 Pack....Good luck to those still tryin' to cop. I heard someoly' 6 and BM's are in NP Moa, NP Gateway, NP G4, NP Trinoma....

Grab 'em while you can! I did!

Back
Top Bottom