NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

looks like OLY VI are soldout everywhere..hehehe... love the OLY VI, even there are a lot of haters... OLY VI looks damn good to me!

ha pare they still have pa pala?? i was there around 6 they didn't have display on the oly's..
you got 2 pairs na pareng mon??

nope, i gave it up for Paul (Nike Staff) coz he asked for it....it was bought for free from one of his "suki" customer....talkin boutbigtimers....lol

^^ very very lucky man! the oly 6's are so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and he got it for free. damn!
smh.gif

his "suki" bought 3 BM's from him and as a consolation, he got his J's for free...this is what i call "Good Karma"....

indeed pareng mon good karma..i wonder if i were a Nike staff, will someone give me free J's..haha just trip'n..

damn..pareng mon, i thought you have 2 pairs.. hope to see you rockin those OLY VI here at work before you leave.. hehehe...

^^ I know him...Nike staff from Gbelt...a friend of mine and Ryan's contact from Nike Gbelt 3 as well...

@blackmambakb24: grabe bro, you bought 2 BM's..timing sa Username mo sa NT...gawin mo na avatar! lol

@I actually tried asking em (Nike Phil) last time if i can work part time....they said i was over qualified...i think they knew what i wasafter...DISCOUNTSSSS!!!!hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom