NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

i also know someone who receives great stuffs from his "suki" customer. do you also know him pareng ryan??
wink.gif

yea what he gets is really crazy from his suki..yup pare he's a good friend of mine..

^^^^ I think I know who you guys are talking about. He is also the insider for our friend, pareng Ryan
wink.gif
The guy goes out of his way to please his customers. I wonder how Nike Parkrewards that guy :smile: Seriously, they should take care of him or else, somebody else will
roll.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

^^ I know him...Nike staff from Gbelt...a friend of mine and Ryan's contact from Nike Gbelt 3 as well...

pareng mon, you know him too pala.. he's been a friend of mine since his nike ermita days
wink.gif

bluebat and pareng billy: don't know bro, my connect told me he knows someone that buys a lot of stuff weekly at NP got his vip increased to 15%..

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

Originally Posted by igie00

haha right pare..how do you update your points on your vip??

oo nga how? and wats d use of the points coz i dont use my vip card on nike park that much..

everytime you buy something from NP, your points add...soon your VIP discount will be 20% to 30% or even higher depending on your points....

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^ I think I know who you guys are talking about. He is also the insider for our friend, pareng Ryan
wink.gif
The guy goes out of his way to please his customers. I wonder how Nike Park rewards that guy :smile: Seriously, they should take care of him or else, somebody else will
roll.gif

hehe pare he's the man..i'm helping that guy pareng bong (for his future), he's just waiting for something..

pare go here na, get together with our friend and our nike guy..

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

just as i thought..hehe
really? only for 2yrs i know you can renew it

renewal? i think you're gonna need to accumulate 20k again to avail it.. but i aint sure though..

Pretty sure they had sizes from 9 to 11 last time I checked. That was about three weeks ago. Php 9495.

Back
Top Bottom