NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by vdeezy

Work has me based in Iloilo. PM me and let's see if we can have something arranged.

man, iloilo. when i think of that place i think of all the cuties at st. paul university. lol.

Trinoma got all the Oly 6 Reserved....even other stores are asking for back-ups....
laugh.gif

Black Mambas sold out already....as they say....

Lebron Soldiers & Carmelo Olympias not moving well...
ohwell.gif

^^I saw BM's in G4 last Sunday but not sure if they still have them...they're sellin fast...like hot pancakes man!

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by vdeezy

Work has me based in Iloilo. PM me and let's see if we can have something arranged.

man, iloilo. when i think of that place i think of all the cuties at st. paul university. lol.

That truth is slowly unraveling on me. HA!

you can never tell when to stop.. coz the heats keep comin almost everyday.. not just in the p.i. but all over the world you cant tell hehe

Originally Posted by soul228

Trinoma got all the Oly 6 Reserved....even other stores are asking for back-ups....
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

aww...how much are they selling the soldiers and olympias bro??

Originally Posted by igie00

Originally Posted by soul228

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

aww...how much are they selling the soldiers and olympias bro??

P6795 for the olympias pareng ryan
wink.gif

Saw the Soldier and Melo Olympia earlier, I must say these kicks looks good as well. I like the Melo Olympia more than the Soldier. Thinking of buying 1 aswell.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom