NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

most parks have the nash bbs already.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Saw the AJXV at Nike Park Robinsons Galleria - All Black priced at Php7,495...

PhP7,495 is too much for a USD150 pair of shoe considering the current forex rate. mga pare update sa mga upcoming sale a. maybe i'll let my bro getthese for me when they're 30-40% off.

saw nike vis air sweet tb wht/navy at park trinoma.there was no tag on the shoe so i have no idea how much they are.

Letz just hope fellow ntier's na ma-release ang playoffs 8 here in PI, i asked one of the staff ng Nike Staduim MOA yesterday, la pa raw stock and theydont know if magkakaroon sila..

^^^Yeah, any news guys?? Thought they wouldn't be dropping in so I bought 2 pairs from the US. Hope they sell those in the province too :smile:

they dont know if magkakaroon sila..

they always say those kind of things...

then you'll find out they already have it on display..
ohwell.gif
tongue.gif

wala ata sila idea kung ano ang darating na stocks sa kanila

edit..
try BHS park first...or intay lang
wink.gif

maxtempo- limited ata yun 8 ah..or exclusive lang sa stadium
pimp.gif
thanks

i had my boi at stadium mega check their shippment info and he said he found a release under air jordan 8 fordecember.curiously,he found the word "family" attached to the release info.my dude never gave me bogus info before so take it as it is.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i had my boi at stadium mega check their shippment info and he said he found a release under air jordan 8 for december.curiously,he found the word "family" attached to the release info.my dude never gave me bogus info before so take it as it is.

I could be wrong... but maybe a GS, TD?

^^^Agree with KC. Price is very reasonable considering they will retail for $310 3rd week of January in the USA. I'm planning to get a set but I'm notreally sure if I really truly like them or it's just the hype :smile: Looking forward to the packages with either the IVs, VIs or XIs on them. Good to know thepackages are getting to our shores though

^^^Pareng Rev218 if I were you just pick the shoes you really want from the countdown packages, remember monthly lalabas yung mga packages so 14k a month!!mauubos na cash naten lol and as a student I cant afford all those kicks!! Ill wait for packages with XI's III's IV"s VI's VII's5packages=70k!!! ...hopefully ok yung colorways.. Anyways Happy holidays NT PI

Back
Top Bottom