NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^^^^Yeah, chance. Thanks for the advice, it really makes so much sense than just burning money coz of the hype :smile:

exactly as i thought. the packs landing in PI. you guys think that the x/xiii pack will sell out fast? i'd really like to buy one but i'm willing towait till after some discount. besides at size 8, di naman popular yung size ko. you think there'd still be left after 2-3 months? and at discounted price?budget constraint......hamak na OFW lang po
happy.gif

^^^^ I heard ubos na daw ang popular sizes since ang fort lang ang nagkaroon. This really sucks. I hope they had more stores with those packages. The Filipinomarket can afford naman eh. And they should limit the purchase per person so di ma wholesale ng mga resellers.

mga bro, i asked staff form Nike Stadium Megamall, they'll have the X/XIII pack. bka daw January pa. Pero sure daw na magkakaroon sla.

^^^My bad got confused lang konte eh.. Anyways any news sa playoff 8's?? and will the retail be the same as the Aquas? thanks
smile.gif

Already got my pair of Playoff 8's today, lastchance. Ganda!!!!

I am sure you will love your pair too when it arrives next week :smile:

^Which store did u get urs? So it's definite that the playoff 8s are gonna hit nike stores next week?

Originally Posted by jumpmanlu15

Anybody working at Nike Philippines who can update us with the release of the Playoff 8s? Thanks.

They're the last persons you want to ask.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom