NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^sayang bro.. di man lang tayo nakakuha.. i want those white kobes...
frown.gif

sayang naman......parang qs yng white na jersey ah hehe sayang been wanting that for so long.................meron pa kaya magdrop?

^ so far haven't seen one bro.. i think the black aj1 father's day pack are soldout.. but the flesh one still available on some nike stores.

much like the 2/21 CDP, i don't think we're going to get a glimpse of the 1/22 here in the phils. heard though that the laser six rings (if anyone atall is interested) and a couple of unexpected releases are coming our way this october... might be to make up for the slow september..

saw a new UWR shirt in Nike BHS. looks nice.. has a "United We Rise" print at the front and the tribal print, like the jerseys, at the back.

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^ so far haven't seen one bro.. i think the black aj1 father's day pack are soldout.. but the flesh one still available on some nike stores.

Thanks.
smile.gif
I really like the black/white pair. Hope it hits the outlets.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

much like the 2/21 CDP, i don't think we're going to get a glimpse of the 1/22 here in the phils. heard though that the laser six rings (if anyone at all is interested) and a couple of unexpected releases are coming our way this october... might be to make up for the slow september..

saw a new UWR shirt in Nike BHS. looks nice.. has a "United We Rise" print at the front and the tribal print, like the jerseys, at the back.
Heard that CDP 1/22 is dropping on October 4 or 11...just a heads up for those interested with the pack...i ain't need to save for the big day releaase on December....

i havnt been to alot of parks lately. just within my area (Manila)...

and 6rings are sold out. is it true? i thought this would hit the outlets after few months.
this is a GR right?
thanks
wink.gif

^yup 6 rings = GR... 6 rings are still available on some nike outlets.. and hoping that i would see this one on riverbanks.. hehehe...

ohh my...11/12 is droping on dec. 25 26 right? waaahh im gonna be in macau! anyone knows a nike shop there!!!??

Back
Top Bottom