NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

so what's the exact date of the inventories in np podium and eastwood?
smokin.gif

took them at Nike Park greenbelt. Heard that the stocks in NP BHS were wiped out. tsk..tsk..tsk..

There's a nice dunk CW available too, gray with blue swoosh.

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

copped... hope i can have mine tomorrow.
hehe.. and what about the home cw pare?.. its my option din kasi to slow down a little bit hehehe
hehehe.. not sure pare... but i might get one... gasgas nanaman credit card ko...
indifferent.gif

and which home laker cw will be released? is it the white with purple arch or the white with white arch? thanks

Originally Posted by alvin314159

took them at Nike Park greenbelt. Heard that the stocks in NP BHS were wiped out. tsk..tsk..tsk..

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

might have to check that dunk though
happy.gif
thanks for the updates!

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

sirs, is this the CW of the dunk?

dunk_lo_neut_newblue.jpg
hey bro. took pics but the phone cam didn't do it justice. really nice material and color. you should see it in person

here's another one that caught my eye

Just saw AJ XX3 Motorsports in Glorietta, some guy just bought one pair but it was still not on display. Same price with the other GR XX3 accd to the saleslady.. They also had Kobe HD Laker away colorway...and that new Vince Carter Shox Shoe hehe don't know the name eh

i thought the motorsports were coming out in november? damn you nike!!! wala na akong pera!!!
mad.gif

nice motorsports 23, luckily i was able to grab 3 pairs before it's gone....just need to wait for sometime before it can be handcarried to me here inSingapore....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

sirs, is this the CW of the dunk?

dunk_lo_neut_newblue.jpg
hey bro. took pics but the phone cam didn't do it justice. really nice material and color. you should see it in person

here's another one that caught my eye

how much yung may blue swoosh?thanks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom