NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by azhul23

ohh my...11/12 is droping on dec. 25 26 right? waaahh im gonna be in macau! anyone knows a nike shop there!!!??

there's one in the venetian hotel

^ i wish bro.. if not hook up from my brothers outside the country
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Just sold this morning, Nike isdoing their seasonal inventories this month, all those reserved items in their stock room that have been remained uncollected for months, they are now letting it go, else the head office will question then holding on to this very old items....
indeed. next is @ np-the podium and np-eastwood.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

sa mga mahilig mamasyal sa mall may eggplant flightposite na ba? thanks
Marami na.

is it confirmed eggplant flightposite? or gold black?

thanks

nope, the eggplant flightposite is still not yet available, the one avail is still the gold black

Lots of new stock available in NP greenbelt including the Bluechip X (KD version) in Sonics colors
laugh.gif

Hyperdunk Supreme Lakers Away CW also available. I think this is GR.

thanks for the update.......hope the lakers colorway is a gr. any new air max? more specifically the am 90 currents?

i wonder if any of the jordan 1 phats will be releasing here considering how the flipsides don't seem to be moving at all. thanks for the pics alvin314159!

Originally Posted by alvin314159

Lots of new stock available in NP greenbelt including the Bluechip X (KD version) in Sonics colors
laugh.gif

nice! where did you took those pix?

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by alvin314159

laugh.gif

nice! where did you took those pix?
nice HDs... so what do you guys think.. copped or wait for the home cw?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom