NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Hey to all you guys looking for the Laker CW Hyperdunks, there's still a lot of 'em in Planet Sports GH and Nike Forum GH!

Hi guys. Was out the whole weekend being a mallrat. Laker away Hyperdunks are still available depending on where you look. Makati is probably sold out -GB was down to its last couple of pairs and Powerplant as well. Galleria had enough stock last Saturday. Trinoma was down to its last pair. Greenhills Forumstill had enough as well. Laker home HDs havent been released locally yet.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

it's just a dvd guys, we all know what's inside that dvd already... i'm sure meron sa ghills na nun. haha
I've a few of them DVDs and I haven't even seen what's inside. I actually don't care.
laugh.gif

I bumped into a friend yesterday in Nike Park Trinoma and to his dismay, the only pair left for the motorsports was a sz 10 and he's only 9.5
tired.gif
So they took a lot of time calling other branches but only gotdisappointed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

I bumped into a friend yesterday in Nike Park Trinoma and to his dismay, the only pair left for the motorsports was a sz 10 and he's only 9.5
tired.gif
So they took a lot of time calling other branches but only got disappointed
frown.gif

i think some of them are still on the reserve list..
frown.gif

hey guys will you wear your ms XX3's? you know when i was trying on the shoes, i asked the opinion of one of the attendees on what he thinks about the msXX3 and is it too high to be used as a casual (wearing shorts) type of shoe, and he told me that it was too beautiful too be worn/used for basketball hehe justsharing

What does QFT mean? Yeah man, wear your shoes! It's the only way they become yours! At least that's what I think. Haha

alvin314159 wrote:

did it have the provision at the bottom of the box for the dvd?

the box has the CD storage at the middle, so actually my point is, how come they made the box like that, but did'nt put the dvd in it!...i think NIKEphil. rip as off! if it comes with the box...everything inside it should be our's IMHO...i did buy it for php 9,500
smokin.gif

but still this...

nothing's gonna stop me from getting this...Broke kung Broke...lol

the motorsports edition of air jordan XX3...

Smack That J's muaaaaahhh

love the smell ohh so fresh...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

QFT is Quoted for truth... i think hehe
Agreed....

This peculiar QFT acronym expression stands for "Quoted For Truth". It is an expression of agreement and support, where the userstands behind you and one of your statements. This commonly occurs in controversial topics where opinions are very heated, and people will choose sides in anargument. If someone "quotes you for truth", they are paying you a compliment, and siding with you in the discussion

Back
Top Bottom