NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

no more size 12 in trinoma.. got it!
roll.gif

blackmambakb24 wrote:
foshizzles wrote:
^^ Haha pass muna "siguro". Pre patay tayo dyan... haha! Baka bigla kana lang bibigay ulit... hehe
pass na talaga pre... hehehe.. malapit na maglabor wife ko e.. hehehe.. kaya slow down.. hold your horses!!!
roll.gif

haha! Nike is like the PAG-ASA, so unpredictable (not the weather anymore
roll.gif
). Just imagine if this month the Nike HD HOME Supremes, Air Jordan 1 Olympics, Penny 2, Air Jordan 3/20 pack, Air Jordan Phat Lows, Air Jordan1/22 Pack and a lot more heat will arrive, what's going to happen? So many heat, so li'l money in my pocket...damn!
mad.gif
hahaha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

blackmambakb24 wrote:
foshizzles wrote:
^^ Haha pass muna "siguro". Pre patay tayo dyan... haha! Baka bigla kana lang bibigay ulit... hehe
pass na talaga pre... hehehe.. malapit na maglabor wife ko e.. hehehe.. kaya slow down.. hold your horses!!!
roll.gif

haha! Nike is like the PAG-ASA, so unpredictable (not the weather anymore
roll.gif
). Just imagine if this month the Nike HD HOME Supremes, Air Jordan 1 Olympics, Penny 2, Air Jordan 3/20 pack, Air Jordan Phat Lows, Air Jordan 1/22 Pack and a lot more heat will arrive, what's going to happen? So many heat, so li'l money in my pocket...damn!
mad.gif
hahaha
laugh.gif

If that happens about the heat you mention....kablooooooooooooommmmmmmm!!!!!!....patay ang pitaka. Ubos ang budget.....pati ang mamera ubos.
ohwell.gif

picked up a size 10 at np rp today, guys better check closely the motorsports 23 if your gonna gert a pair, when i first went to moa today and checked the23's, i saw a lot of adhesive/glue on the heel/bottom of the shoe (the blue crystal part), also saw a pair that had a shade of green than blue, i think itsbecause of the adhesive that was used that imo was not yet due to be glued upon or was still wet when it was made together.

anyone notice this? imo the ms 23's are very nice but they might've rushed it abit which caused some minor quality deficiencies. you just have to becareful and look closely when getting one.

Originally Posted by lbj19

picked up a size 10 at np rp today, guys better check closely the motorsports 23 if your gonna gert a pair, when i first went to moa today and checked the 23's, i saw a lot of adhesive/glue on the heel/bottom of the shoe (the blue crystal part), also saw a pair that had a shade of green than blue, i think its because of the adhesive that was used that imo was not yet due to be glued upon or was still wet when it was made together.

anyone notice this? imo the ms 23's are very nice but they might've rushed it abit which caused some minor quality deficiencies. you just have to be careful and look closely when getting one.
was the pair you saw at moa a size 10? i plan on getting mine there, since its the closest to cavite.

what a very expensive year for me 2008 is, i think i have bought more than 40 pairs after they released Titanium....should start to slow down... i hopePhilippines will get a GR release of the CDP, no raffle, no lining up and no need to disturb our friends from Nike...just walk in the store, pay our bill andcarry our packs....it's Christmas anyways....

Hey guys!

To anyone that still needs a pair of the Kobe HD edition (Olympic ones), the Nike Park at SM Southmall still has a pair. I'm not sure how many pairs theyhave but the ones that was on display was a size 9. Hope that helps.

See Ya!

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

picked up a size 10 at np rp today, guys better check closely the motorsports 23 if your gonna gert a pair, when i first went to moa today and checked the 23's, i saw a lot of adhesive/glue on the heel/bottom of the shoe (the blue crystal part), also saw a pair that had a shade of green than blue, i think its because of the adhesive that was used that imo was not yet due to be glued upon or was still wet when it was made together.

anyone notice this? imo the ms 23's are very nice but they might've rushed it abit which caused some minor quality deficiencies. you just have to be careful and look closely when getting one.
was the pair you saw at moa a size 10? i plan on getting mine there, since its the closest to cavite.

yup in moa. i suggest you go somewhere else for your pair

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

Originally Posted by alvin314159

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by alvin314159

There's a nice dunk CW available too, gray with blue swoosh.
sirs, is this the CW of the dunk?

dunk_lo_neut_newblue.jpg
hey bro. took pics but the phone cam didn't do it justice. really nice material and color. you should see it in person

here's another one that caught my eye

how much yung may blue swoosh?thanks
pimp.gif
P3695...yung sole parang og look..medyo dilaw.

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

meron ata black/blue cw nun blue chip sa cartimar.
i haven't been to cartimar for quite some time now, do they still sell authentic kicks there? before they used to have kicks that were'nt released here in the pi

yep they still sell authentic kicks.

im getting my moto 23 tom...hey guys the nike park staff said that they dont have the dvd's? thus your moto23's have dvd's? or the nike personel isjust fooling me!?

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

yup in moa. i suggest you go somewhere else for your pair

ok thanks, but its too late, haha! i went there earlier, and thought the quality was decent, well at least for jb lately. i couldnt help it, they look so good
smokin.gif
. i couldnt buy somewhere else cuz it was raining real hard = traffic.

sizes left in moa are 9, 10.5, and 11, good luck guys.

Originally Posted by azhul23

im getting my moto 23 tom...hey guys the nike park staff said that they dont have the dvd's? thus your moto23's have dvd's? or the nike personel is just fooling me!?
No DVD/CD.

^^ The black and white stealths I bought had a DVD but the motorsports did not but it had that little space at the bottom of the inside of the box for it. Itdid not have that plastic though that locks the DVD in place

Back
Top Bottom