NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

laugh.gif
@ the references to QFT.

There's always Urban Dictionary my friends.

i agree with B_fr3sh, I've always been meaning to wear my kicks but they all look so clean and beautiful that it gets way too hard!! BTW, I got this picoff eBay, just wonderin' if we're going to get these locally...

follow up on my question, will you guys wear it for balling or just for chilling? and do you guys wear your kicks (mid cuts) with jeans or with shorts?

Originally Posted by lbj19

follow up on my question, will you guys wear it for balling or just for chilling? and do you guys wear your kicks (mid cuts) with jeans or with shorts?
I have rocked all my Jordan XX3s for balling and they are a great basketball shoe. I think those mid cuts will look better with jeans. I havenever been an advocate of wearing mids or highs with shorts or jeans though. When I wear jeans or shorts, I only use low cuts. For me, it's moreappropriate and cooler and I've always felt that way even way back in high school and college
wink.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

I have rocked all my Jordan XX3s for balling and they are a great basketball shoe. I think those mid cuts will look better with jeans. I have never been an advocate of wearing mids or highs with shorts or jeans though. When I wear jeans or shorts, I only use low cuts. For me, it's more appropriate and cooler and I've always felt that way even way back in high school and college
wink.gif

yeah same here rev, ive always wore low cuts with shorts, looks much better, but now with the XX3, im thinking of trying to wear it as well hehe im also notinto wearing athletic shoes with jeans (esp with slim/straight cut jeans), doesnt feel right for me (no offense to guys who wear their kicks with jeans this isjust my humble opinion) , usually wear casual sneakers with jeans.

guys,did any of you tried to use your vip card on the motorsport 23's?

coz i was able to use mine...paid around 8,5k for it..
laugh.gif

I have rocked all my Jordan XX3s for balling and they are a great basketball shoe. I think those mid cuts will look better with jeans. I have never been an advocate of wearing mids or highs with shorts or jeans though. When I wear jeans or shorts, I only use low cuts. For me, it's more appropriate and cooler and I've always felt that way even way back in high school and college
wink.gif

yeah same here rev, ive always wore low cuts with shorts, looks much better, but now with the XX3, im thinking of trying to wear it as well hehe im also not into wearing athletic shoes with jeans (esp with slim/straight cut jeans), doesnt feel right for me (no offense to guys who wear their kicks with jeans this is just my humble opinion) , usually wear casual sneakers with jeans.

i usually wear my XX3 with balling shorts as well as with my other lows and Jeans for my mids & high-cuts..

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

wink.gif

yeah same here rev, ive always wore low cuts with shorts, looks much better, but now with the XX3, im thinking of trying to wear it as well hehe im also not into wearing athletic shoes with jeans (esp with slim/straight cut jeans), doesnt feel right for me (no offense to guys who wear their kicks with jeans this is just my humble opinion) , usually wear casual sneakers with jeans.

i usually wear my XX3 with balling shorts as well as with my other lows and Jeans for my mids & high-cuts..

co-sign with that air marvin.. i wear my xx3 stealths with any balling shorts especially jordan shorts that are black.. with white shirt on top..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

wink.gif

co-sign with that air marvin.. i wear my xx3 stealths with any balling shorts especially jordan shorts that are black.. with white shirt on top..
wink.gif

just playing around rev,medyo nagiging project runway na kasi e,on a completely unrelated note,nba live 09 is now out @datablitz for the psp,ps3,xbox360,the pricetag is nicely priced at 2100 for the ps3 version.sorry KC didn't know where else to put this up on.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just playing around rev,medyo nagiging project runway na kasi e,on a completely unrelated note,nba live 09 is now out @datablitz for the psp,ps3,xbox 360,the pricetag is nicely priced at 2100 for the ps3 version.sorry KC didn't know where else to put this up on.
thanks for the update Maxtempo regarding the NBA Live 09, does the same store have NBA 2K9 for PS3? I have NBA Live 09 in my PSP, i guess, the 08version is still better. Also, that price could be cheaper as to the price here in Singapore.

nope,no 2k9 yet.the lady i spoke to mentioned datablitz'es ?,datablitz'i?around the metro will get a new shipment of stock in on saturday.shewasn't certain if 2k9 will be included in the shipment though.imma keep calling the store and let y'all know whats good.

staff in RP ermita told me only small sizes available for the lakers away HD..like 9 below i think...

or everybody already got their pairs?? hehe

Back
Top Bottom