NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^ its the same one.. Friendlies Pack consists LeBron Zoom Soldier II PE which has has the lion on it and Jordan Olympia for Melo has the dog on it.. and the HDMambas fo Kobe.

sir carloalino, I know they're not re-releasing it here.

and not an update, but i hope Nike Phils do release this Lower Merion Hyperdunk.
Icy soles
eek.gif
pimp.gif

hyperdunk-lower-merion-aces-04.jpg
hyperdunk-lower-merion-aces-02.jpg

sino may collection ng nike lanyards
laugh.gif
...and lumabas na po ba ung lanyard forseptember? last august kase ung red and black combination ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS: UWR Hyperdunk size12...
FS: NIKE USA Jersey - KOBE ...Large

white/cement ajf3s available in kids sizes in np greenbelt. hope we get the men's sizes for these and the black cement ajf3s. the only decent fusions imo.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

white/cement ajf3s available in kids sizes in np greenbelt. hope we get the men's sizes for these and the black cement ajf3s. the only decent fusions imo.
NO WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
i wonder ifwe'll be getting them in men's sizes? im not sure i want to. but for everybody else's sake, i take that back. i hope they do release. stillhaven't recovered from the Oly 6s (many thanks for the updates everyone, wouldn't have gotten those without NT's help)

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

update! gold flightposite 1 available at park trinoma, P8995
thanks for the update calsfinest22! But I like the foamposites better, I wish the foamposites (royal blue or eggplants) will hit out shores.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom