NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Hey guys,

Any news about the Jordan 1 PHAT Lows EVER going to release here (black/red version)? I'm thinking of buying it from the states but I just want to makesure. hehe. Anyways, thanks...

See Ya!

lunar trainers are now all over nike parks.. P4,995

does any1 have a picture (and release dates) of the upcoming colorways?

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Hey guys,

Any news about the Jordan 1 PHAT Lows EVER going to release here (black/red version)? I'm thinking of buying it from the states but I just want to make sure. hehe. Anyways, thanks...

See Ya!
saw one in shoe salon pplant........was in a glass case and only 2 pairs daw. i believe it was selling at 8k accdg to the guy in the store

Originally Posted by lbj19

Hey guys,

Any news about the Jordan 1 PHAT Lows EVER going to release here (black/red version)? I'm thinking of buying it from the states but I just want to make sure. hehe. Anyways, thanks...

See Ya!
saw one in shoe salon pplant........was in a glass case and only 2 pairs daw. i believe it was selling at 8k accdg to the guy in the store

8k?
frown.gif

Hey guys,

See Ya!
WHAT!?!?

Now that's just NOT fair!
frown.gif
They really jack the price up here huh? Imight as well buy Eggplant Foamposites. Speaking of Foamposites, I've only seen the Flightposite at MOA the other day. Any chance the Foams will bedropping here? Thanks, and God Bless.

See Ya!

Hey guys,

See Ya!
laugh.gif

guys, need your help.. been trying to look for my size (9/9.5) in these: jordan 1 alpha, jordan 1 father's day (black), and jordan spizikes. and oh, jordan8 (black) in a decent price (4k and below).

thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Hey guys,

See Ya!
laugh.gif

8k?...good luck!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

guys, need your help.. been trying to look for my size (9/9.5) in these: jordan 1 alpha, jordan 1 father's day (black), and jordan spizikes. and oh, jordan 8 (black) in a decent price (4k and below).

thanks in advance!
happy.gif
colorways for spizikes?

DTRT colorway..

If you have time you might be able to check out robinsons starmills in san fernando pampanga, they still had DTRT spizikes there in a size 9.. 4k i believe itmight be less though..

Originally Posted by Air Addict

DTRT colorway..

If you have time you might be able to check out robinsons starmills in san fernando pampanga, they still had DTRT spizikes there in a size 9.. 4k i believe it might be less though..

aight man.. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom