NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by revelation218

Congrats Pareng Carlo on your first baby.....baby boy pa. Dagdagan mo pa ng 4 para basketball team na hehehehe!!!

thanks pareng bong!!! already bought his first air jordan xx3 black stealths at NP G4 at 50% off.. hehehe..

@50% off?!
eek.gif
including kids sizes (12y)? i thought its only 40% off? andthe white/stealth are just 30% off..

btw, congrats bro!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

Originally Posted by revelation218

Congrats Pareng Carlo on your first baby.....baby boy pa. Dagdagan mo pa ng 4 para basketball team na hehehehe!!!

thanks pareng bong!!! already bought his first air jordan xx3 black stealths at NP G4 at 50% off.. hehehe..

@50% off?!
eek.gif
including kids sizes (12y)? i thought its only 40% off? and the white/stealth are just 30% off..

btw, congrats bro!
happy.gif

just for the infants.. thanks man!

Dude, don't know you personally but congrats with the new baby! Maybe the increase in the exchange rate is the reason for the difference between theconcord 6ix rings and the bred ones. Or, maybe Nike pi thinks people are willing to pay more for the concords.

guys im willing to dispose my uwr na for retail price kailangan ko lang ng money baka you have a friend na naghahanap 8.5

OT - thanks mstephen27, Air Marvin, 10Sakuragi, vandread21, and pareng mackie.. hehehe

yi PE.. nice.. looks like the regular colorways..

Saw the concord 6ix rings today! they actually look good if you don't compare them to the concord 11s. the colorway did wonders for the silhouette of theshoe.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by nikezerop

how much are thse Yi pe's???
retail price. 6495
Is this available at all nike park outlets nationwide?

so far i've seen it most of the nike park outlets, anyone wonder if its going to the outlets? at first i thought of the usa going to outlets but it stillsold out, though that as well with the dirk hyperdunks as imo it was the slowest moving among all the hyperdunks but so far most of the stores are also wipedout of the dirk hds, am patiently waiting for a pair to get discounted/reach the outlets hehe

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

Originally Posted by nikezerop

how much are thse Yi pe's???
retail price. 6495
Is this available at all nike park outlets nationwide?

so far i've seen it most of the nike park outlets, anyone wonder if its going to the outlets? at first i thought of the usa going to outlets but it still sold out, though that as well with the dirk hyperdunks as imo it was the slowest moving among all the hyperdunks but so far most of the stores are also wiped out of the dirk hds, am patiently waiting for a pair to get discounted/reach the outlets hehe

better get in na pare.. 10%(VIP Card) discount is not bad... i'm not really a fan of YI.. but colorway is sooo clean.. still thinking about it..hehehe..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom