NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by webnoize

ubos na sa ermita....

nasa reserved.
embarassed.gif

Hi Guys! Any feedback about the CDP AJ 20's? I'm thinking of getting one.
sorry kung off topic..
THanks!

Originally Posted by foshizzles

what size do you need? are you looking only for aj20 or both shoe?

I am only in need of the 20's. I am 9.5.
Are the CDP 20's the same as the OG 20's? Was told that the quality of CDP shoes are not that good

THanks!

whats up guys, I was at Nike Park Greenbelt 3 on Saturday, they had a shipment of the CDP 3/20. They had sizes 10-12 available, the people there told me theyaren't selling them yet bc they just arrived that day, so hopefully they're selling em now.

Hello Guys! This is my first post here BUT have been a lurker for quite a time. Just want to confirm if what i heard is true, will the Kobe Pack (all HDs ==Making History, Aces, Ronaldhino, and Italy(?)) be up for raffle here? Thanks and more power!
smile.gif

Welcome to NT tyantyan!

That would be nice if what you heard is true, I need that Aces Hyperdunk. Icey sole looks so beautiful on that shoe.

Welcome tyantyan! Let's hope that's true. For sure we'll be camping out at the fort for that one.
devil.gif

Saw the flightposites at NP G4. quality was shameful. too much glue residue on the soles.

just a heads up, i heard the huarache 2k8 will be on 40% off in NP G4.

^what's the color of the flightposite that you are talking about? Is it the Gold colorway or there's a new colorway release? Thanks!

Thanks sir MarcusKicks and sir redmjay!!!

I hope this is true, too. I wish I could get hold of the Making History HD -- like the laser prints -- kinda odd color combo but unique with the Icy soles tooand the Snake Pools too if they are included (not the Italy CW).
smile.gif

Can anyone confirmed yet if the Italy / Ronaldhino / Aces and History 81 will be available in GR or Limited Release or there will be another raffle event forthis HD Packs? Coz a friend of mine is selling me a size 10 History 81 and Aces for 9K each pair....i think it's cheap, still on the fence if I'll getor just wait for the release there...

^More or less it will gonna be limited release or via raffle, 9K each pair is cheap so if i were u man i'll get it..

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

^More or less it will gonna be limited release or via raffle, 9K each pair is cheap so if i were u man i'll get it..
I'm getting the History 81 for somebody, might just sell the Aces....not sure yet though....

i got my huarache 08 black @ 40% off, that was a month ago @ rob.ermita also the white/yellow ones are @ 40%..
im waiting for the white/red/black to go over 10%..

@bulls90s and @i3asuncion: i think they were the gold ones.
smile.gif

@jeremydelacruz - does that smile mean a yes?!?!

Back
Top Bottom