NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

@redmjay - *mute*
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JMD9

i got my huarache 08 black @ 40% off, that was a month ago @ rob.ermita also the white/yellow ones are @ 40%..
im waiting for the white/red/black to go over 10%..

^what store sells black at 40% off? thanks..

Nike park didn't carry those but shoe salon did! try calling up and inquire about the availability of your size.

Originally Posted by cubed

i've been lookin' for a pair of this. need your help guys!

315827-142_1.jpg

thanks in advance!
Correction, this AM Light released in Nike Park BHS. I was in Philippines last July and they "had" them. but prolly, its all soldalready...

yes this includes kobe inspired hds. history 81, ac milan, ronaldinhos fc barcelona, and lower merion aces hyperdunk designs. sircsetroc told me the reiliableinfos. thanks bro chris! cant wait for your shoes hehe!

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

yes this includes kobe inspired hds. history 81, ac milan, ronaldinhos fc barcelona, and lower merion aces hyperdunk designs. sircsetroc told me the reiliable infos. thanks bro chris! cant wait for your shoes hehe!

They might want to switch the name Ronaldinho FCB to Ronaldinho AC Milan after the transfer
laugh.gif

Hi. I'm a newbie here and im still working my way around. I'm an AJ collector and been desperately waiting for the local release of the XI + XIIcountdown pack. Any of you guys know the contact no. or email at NIke Park BOnifacio High street? Been searching for it here and at the web but to no avail.

Back
Top Bottom