NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^Market is too small for an expensive process. Baka hindi siya profitable para sa Nike. I hope they can let us acces NikeID HK instead.

dv - i see...I was just teasing man...ID from the US is too expensive

^^ but aren't nike id'd shoes being shipped from china?
won't it be cheaper if they ship them to phil?

i don't know man, maybe i'm just frustrated coz we don't have nikeid here...
load of crap...

Originally Posted by chase on

^^ but aren't nike id'd shoes being shipped from china?
won't it be cheaper if they ship them to phil?

i don't know man, maybe i'm just frustrated coz we don't have nikeid here...
load of crap...
nike does alot of things that make you just scratch your head.

like,i dunno,not releasing the af1 insideout priority "filipino" in the Philippines.

just one of those things you live with.

Those Dunks are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^3m dunks are indeed nice! not sure bout the price though... choosing between these and the am huarache's

Sa mga naghahanap ng Jordan 6rings yung bred meron pa sa Nike Park Galeria size 9 (sale: 5,195php). Matagal tinago sa loob ng stockroom kasi may nagpareservetapos nag-flake yung buyer. Yan kasi mahirap sa system ng pa-reservation tapos flaker lang pla yung buyer.
eyes.gif

the 3M dunk is nice... just saw it a while ago at trinoma... removed the sockliner and saw a zoom unit under the sockliner... wow! Lambot siguro...

Any shops still selling the Team Pilipinas jacket size S?

I need one.

BADLY.

Or if someone can lend me one.

Even the first edition from 2007 will do.

^effective in what sense?

Pero it is really a marketing strategy plus a way of cost cutting for Nike.
I think the XDR is cheaper to produce than the ice soles kaya almost all colorways dito sa Asia are XDRs.

Higher retail price (compared to US) + lower cost of production = higher net profit for nike
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

do you guys get the jordan packages over there? Is it just more limited quantities available? because i haven't read any type of news regarding the bravotoro v pack. just wondering....

Originally Posted by Hollow Point Guard415

do you guys get the jordan packages over there? Is it just more limited quantities available? because i haven't read any type of news regarding the bravo toro v pack. just wondering....
They already released in 4 Nike retailers here in Phils:

Nike Park Glorietta = 22 packs
Nike Park Bonifacio High Street = 36 packs
Nike Park Trinoma = 18 packs
Bunker = 20 packs

Hope that helps...

Back
Top Bottom