NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

too much for the Aj1 .. but if you like it, then the price is not an issue... ouch!

Do you guys know which CDP packs are still available in other nike park branches? trinoma still has 4/19 and 5/18

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

15k for that?

thats the price for the whole 60+ pack already!

smh.gif
at shoesalon for trying to pull one over customers
15k is way too much..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Inigo

Originally Posted by Bounce

Just went to trinoma this afternoon. I saw the jordan toro bravo pack. Lebron VI allstar edition. Lebron VI low (2,3 or 4 diff CWs i think). Kobe IV Grey/white, Black/red, all white cw. Thats all that i remember. sorry.
smile.gif

Will checkout Trinoma tomorrow.
My friend informed me that they have new stocks on ZKIV's...
Thanks for the info...
If you have time, could you tell me if theres anything new (CWs and such) on the Kobe IVs and Lebron VI (High Cut) when you check trinoma. Tnx!
embarassed.gif

thanks for the updates trible/billy. as always you have the first updates and with pics pa. keep it up bro. sana next update e true blue 3 na hehe

btw i like the soldier 3s, but are a bit expensive imo.

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

they should have released the patent toe version of that soldier 3 colorway

didnt notice that at first, thanks for pointing that out ghostface, US release has patents right?

Tumbled leather is more comfortable for balling, less creasing compared to patent-leathered shoes. It's good though. I wanted the white toes to havetumbled leather on the toe tip to avoid yellowing. too bad i can't find my size in any Nike Parks now. smh

6995 daw, a bit too pricey for a non signature series shoe.. i doubt there would be a dream season 2

haha double posts are gonna get grilled for sure
laugh.gif

I dont like the dream season looks like its just a regular nike basketball shoe, for sure those will hit the sales racks plus its too pricey...

Back
Top Bottom