NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Thanks for the updates blasdiaz. Welcome to NT bro.
smile.gif

what they gonna do regarding the number-printing of the RP jersey this time?

good game for the win over japan tonight.
they r wearing the RED jersey finally, but i miss the blue.

Originally Posted by arsure

Dropped by Nike Park GB3, they have Phil team gear, and the white gold hyperize. Passed on the jerseys coz the back side is see through unlike the USA jersey which had 2 layers.

I also saw don don hontiveros there, he was looking for the ZK4 breds. Ang sabi nya dun sa salesman ay kung meron daw sila nung kobe na san miguel colorway haha. If what I heard is correct he wears size 10.5.

hahha!! seryoso? hontiveros said that? funny thing to say, mas nakakatawa kasi sya nagsabi.. hehehe good player though

NP's theme is: Team Pilipinas: GB3 has nice team pi graphics on their display windows. The red pi jersey will be release next month. I asked a np staff ingb3, as if i dnt knw yet, if there would be a pi hyperdunk and when it would be released. I was holding the hyperize pi dat tym. I was so disgusted with hisanswer, he said: "ayan na po yun, iniba lng ng pangalan...". I was frustrated and pissed, I wanted to tell the guy that I can have him removed fromhis job because of that. Nice shirts also available in navy blue and red: it has a print in front which says: DREAM and under the print is a swoosh and itsjust 895 before the vip disc. There's a Yi Jin Lian and Amare a shirt also.

^
laugh.gif
obviously he didn't know what to answer and assumed you were not a sneakerhead so he came up with that idea: "ayan na po yun, iniba lng ng pangalan..." and thinking if he gave you that answer you might buy the shoes
laugh.gif

Do they still have CDP 20/3? coz I wanna go there just to hold the cdp 3 then ask him if there would be a TB3. He might answer: "ayan na po yun, iniba lng ng kulay..."
laugh.gif

Thanks for the update!

Originally Posted by richong

As of 12MN, August 7, No TB3 delivered @ BHS.
Thanks for the update, Rich. I got a feeling those Hyperdunks will be dropping w/in this weekend. Wait and see mode nanaman tayo. Hope my out oftown trip won't push through tom
sick.gif

im here nike park galleria... no tb3s hehe im at the area, might as well drop by team pi gear available hyperize pi too nothing else interesting except forthis girl looking at some shoes lol

the ff are still available in NP BHS:

CDP 3/20
DMP 1
Kobe GM
Hyperize PH, White Men cant jump (although the one on display is dirty... parang ginamit na!)
Air Maxim 1 in orig cws (blue and red)
Lunar racers blue, pink cw

DMP 7 will be released on Aug 22.

Air Max Lebron 7 will definitely drop in the philippines. cant wait!

Someone told me that Gabe Norwood posted on his twitter that PI Hyperdunks will be released mid-August I'm not sure though, mistakes between Hyperize andHyperdunk are kinda normal especially to ordinary buyers.

NP's theme is: Team Pilipinas: GB3 has nice team pi graphics on their display windows. The red pi jersey will be release next month. I asked a np staff in gb3, as if i dnt knw yet, if there would be a pi hyperdunk and when it would be released. I was holding the hyperize pi dat tym. I was so disgusted with his answer, he said: "ayan na po yun, iniba lng ng pangalan...". I was frustrated and pissed, I wanted to tell the guy that I can have him removed from his job because of that. Nice shirts also available in navy blue and red: it has a print in front which says: DREAM and under the print is a swoosh and its just 895 before the vip disc. There's a Yi Jin Lian and Amare a shirt also.
Can somebody post the picture of the RP team theme shop please?

also went to bhs this afternoon to cop team pi shorts, i was surprised with the staff of bhs, lahat naka jordan, ung nag assist saken na guy naka olympic 6,ung dalawa naka breds na 6 rings at ung isa naka spizike...lufet!!!

went to np sm fairview (my home np), and saw like i think 5 cw's of the hyperize. a lot of team pilipinas gear on display also.. and i think a pair of size10 zk 4 gm's ( i think its their only pair, heheh)

Originally Posted by gilviernes

na unveil na ung nike air max lebron vii maganda kaya gmitin un mag rerelease kaya sa ph ?

for sure they will release it here in PI, wait mu nasa lang after oct24 launching.

Updates on Nike Park Rockewell:

-Gold Hyperize
-Team Pilipinas Jerseys, Shorts and Jackets
-New Jordan Jerseys, Shorts, Bags (It is Either it is New or, Its just that I Havent seen those before)

*Im Wondering why isnt Asi Taulava on the Nike Team Pilipinas Graphic

Originally Posted by littlebenben

NP's theme is: Team Pilipinas: GB3 has nice team pi graphics on their display windows. The red pi jersey will be release next month. I asked a np staff in gb3, as if i dnt knw yet, if there would be a pi hyperdunk and when it would be released. I was holding the hyperize pi dat tym. I was so disgusted with his answer, he said: "ayan na po yun, iniba lng ng pangalan...". I was frustrated and pissed, I wanted to tell the guy that I can have him removed from his job because of that. Nice shirts also available in navy blue and red: it has a print in front which says: DREAM and under the print is a swoosh and its just 895 before the vip disc. There's a Yi Jin Lian and Amare a shirt also.
Can somebody post the picture of the RP team theme shop please?
http://www.nikebasketball...ng&sitesrc=phlanding

You may also download it, just browse in "The Team" section.
pimp.gif

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom