Nike Park UPDATES

AIR FORCE S.T.A.T. (Black/Black-Safety Orange)

UPPER: Full-grain leather with molded panels and overlays ~ Dual strap system with two points of lockdown ~ Innersleeve with Nike sphere lining

MIDSOLE: Lightweight Phylon midsole with partially encapsulates full-length Maxium Air-sole unit for plush ride and impact protection

OUTSOLE: Solid rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction ~ Clear outsole perimeter wraps upward to protect Air-sole unit

PROFILE: For the most powerful Force athlete in the game, Nike brings an aggressive, purposeful design.

AIR FORCE STAT II Black/Black-Orange Blaze

UPPER:Modern full-grain leather with perforated medial and lateral panels for breathability ~ Internal Speed Lacing system

MIDSOLE: Full-length engineered maximum Air-Sole unit for cutting edge cushioning, ride and heel to toe transition

OUTSOLE:Solid and translucent rubber combination utilizes ribbed herringbone pattern for maximum traction and forefoot flexibility

PROFILE: Inspired by Amare Stoudamire's Fierce style of play. This shoe provides maxium cushioning with a modern attitude in the Force silo.

Passed by Greenbelt earlier for my VIP card (many thanks to Jeremydelacruz)

and

They have the Ronaldinho DUNKESTO's :wink:
wink.gif
They had a mesh upper on them.

I'll try and post pics of them later

^nice saw it too earlier..i was about to post it but i saw your post..hehe...for The nike dunk that you mentioned..Mac already posted a pic of it...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

i wanted the neon dunkesto :pimp:
pimp.gif

jeremy, ano bagong jordans na dadating sa park?
love is taking the air less travelled.

>>>gh0stface05

SUMMER 07

AIR JORDAN XX2
AIR JORDAN 3 LS
AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO
JORDAN HIGH RISE
JORDAN 9.5 TEAM LOW

FALL 07

AIR JORDAN 8 RETRO LS
AIR JORDAN 8 RETRO
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW LS
AIR JORDAN XX2 5/8

much thanks for the heads up,bros dapat siguro pameriendahin naman natin si jeremy!
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

wh-wh-wh-wh-whaaaaat!?!?thats awesome news,how much does it retail?

also saw some aj1 lows eastside edition in nike park g4.
looking for aj4 mars,militaries sz 9!

bigballer23 wrote:
Mapag ipunan na yung stat 2

Antayin mo na lang, magiging tig-29 din yan!!
laugh.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Hi guys did both of these AF1s dropped or was it the second (the one with the yellow-brown sole) that dropped only.

I saw the second one in Cebu but didn;t see the first one....just wanna ask since I prefer the first one and will ask some friends and relatives to cop for me if its available and if you can point where those are.

^i believe those are special beijing olympics air jordan 1's.im pretty sure its part of a bundle,those are actually nicer than the LS aj 1s that were recently released IMO

Back
Top Bottom