Nike Park UPDATES

@ Blitzw1ng: yup, they're out. saw both over at Nike SM North.
FS: BMP Blacktoes 9.5 DS
FS: Speedsweep V Boxing Shoes 8.5 DS

^dude... yung sa SM North is a Nike Stadium. :smile:
smile.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

zk1MPLS: correct bro. i just left the specific store name blank since i didn't want to post a nike stadium update on a nike park thread
happy.gif

FS: BMP Blacktoes 9.5 DS
FS: Speedsweep V Boxing Shoes 8.5 DS

alam ko kasi pag may carbon fiber spring plate, zoom air ang partner hindi airsole... like ng mga huarache2k4 & 2k5... anyway ill try to ask some ekiN experts or just search @ the web.. :smile:

Quote:
Air Jordan XI 1995-96 If the Air Jordan line as a whole represents sports luxury, the Air Jordan XI is the individual shoe that represents that ideal best. And to think, it almost never existed at all. According to designer Tinker Hatfield, Nike tried to dissuade him from designing the shoe at all, expecting Jordan to stay retired. Even Jordan himself thought he was done. But Tinker kept going, because he had his own ideas: I really wanted this shoe to be the greatest basketball shoe ever because it was really gonna be this triumphant return sort of thing. Correct on both counts. The Jordan XI was a stripped-down speed machine, radically different from everything that had come before. But Jordans fame and Hatfields track record were enough to get anything through. It used futuristic materialsa carbon fiber spring plate, ballistic mesh upper, clear outsoles, Zoom Air cushioning, and most notably, shiny patent leather. This was the masterstrokenot only did it provide a distinctive dress-shoe look, but its virtually stretch-proof, making the shoe stronger without adding weight. As for the triumphant return: Anyone else win 70 games?

dont know whos the author of this one but got this @ slamonline but there were also others there saying na airsole unit lang yung 11...

^Mmm.. yung green one yung bago.. Ano yun? Salamat sa update boss MJ! :smile:
smile.gif
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Quote:
alam ko kasi pag may carbon fiber spring plate, zoom air ang partner hindi airsole

i remember the penny 2s... zoom air and it had the airmax bubble and the carbon plate. i remember that the carbon plate was the first to go with my pair.

Just got back from NP Fort and i saw some pretty interesting kicks...

Air Force 1 "Bronx" part of the New York Pack

Air Max 360 part of the Koinobor Pack (suppose to be a Japan exclusive)

Nike+ Digital Camo Moire (blue version for women also available)

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

not really an af1 fan but im digging the bronx colorway,i like the upcoming yellow ny edition better though
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

sir jerremy i PM'ed u regarding my request for a discount card.......Thanks!
LF: Penny 1 (Orlando) , Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black szUS9.5-10 DS

FS: Penny 1 (New York) szUS11 DS
VC V (New Jersey) szUS10

- Zoom Kobe Olympic Edition - 50++php
- Huarache 2k4 (blk/wt/yw laser) - 46++php
- Huarache 2k5 (Lakers colors) - 4+++php

..... atbpa :lol:
laugh.gif
FS: BMP Blacktoes 9.5 DSFS: Speedsweep V Boxing Shoes 8.5 DS

Back
Top Bottom