Nike Park UPDATES.

woah!!!!im so excited but i have no money...hahahaha wrong timing... >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

mr. carlo.. saw those shirt too!!they look good and the jerseys and shorts are pretty good too!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

is the black laser a GR or Limited? i wonder why nike park ermita did not display them yet..i was there earlier..

Quote:
is the black laser a GR or Limited? i wonder why nike park ermita did not display them yet..i was ther earlier..

I don't know if they're limited but i must have seen around 20 boxes. I saw em around 4pm.

Quote:
maybe its the other way around? right carlo?

Nah...

Saw the 2K4's too at park gbelt....Copped! The silver Kobe box is cool too, I wonder if resellers gonna pick this one up too like they did the AJ IV's

So the Black/Gold Laser Kobes out in PI? Which branch?

Thanks
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Did they have half sizes?
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS

^ Thanks

^ I'm guessing they should coz there's no modification of the mold...

haven't bought anything or been anywhere near Nike Park for the past few months because all my budget is going to my car..... but i was there yesterday....and those USA jerseys with the name "Bryant" or "James" needs to be copped ASAP!!!

^now i need a pair of those stabs..i didnt get the clerk packs when i wanted them as hell...

thanks for the update! how much are those?
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

^ get the air u breathe stabs! the purple is reaallly realllly realllly nice.. :D
zzuwankeyy
WTB: Air Max 1 HOA US8.5
nikexstussy courtforce lows us9 for sale!pm me :D

kuya JoJo...I sent you a couple of PM's before I left...hindi siguro dumating...weird...its my last day actually...ayaw umalis!!

Back
Top Bottom