NIKE PARK UPDATES

I think it was not as limited as the shoes naman talaga eh,so we shouldn't be surprised to see it elsewhere...

^
roll.gif

he deserves it

Originally Posted by chase on

That reseller who bought a whole box is pretty much screwed up!
pacman shirt resellers often buy in bulk then sell it in the US... but i think the shirt will also be available as GR in states where there arehuge filipino communities (cali, ny, hawaii, etc)... so yeah they are still screwed up

Originally Posted by goldenjumpman

and I think other cw of the shirt is out already according to my friend who's in the States..
any news if the other cw will be released here? thanks
smile.gif

Nike Park G4 still has the ZKIV Finals Home CW in size 9. Ain't sure if they got more stocks left.

Also bought a Nike NSW Hoodie there. they got some new stuffs!

Its either its New or its just the first time I saw it. There is a new Cw for the Cortez Flywire. some Nike Hoodies just mostly on the NSW section

anyone know where i can still scoop a pair of the first cw (black/grey/orange/white) of zoom mvps (with the sn logo) preferably at 40% off? size 10 here

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

anyone know where i can still scoop a pair of the first cw (black/grey/orange/white) of zoom mvps (with the sn logo) preferably at 40% off? size 10 here
try stadium gb5, but call em first for sizes

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by nwo0714

What's next after the pacquiao,dmp 7,kobe finals?

Lebron 7 and Jordan 12 Retros...

thanks for the info sir chris. what 12s are to drop first? the rising sun?

Originally Posted by monase

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

try stadium gb5, but call em first for sizes
someone already got the size 10s monday night, thanks though
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom