NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by JMD9

guys need a little help..
any park or stadium that still have zoom kobe 4 black/red/white??? size 10 or 11..
please let me know... TIA
check the outlet thread. someone saw it in the subic outlet. sizes are not posted though. better ask the one who saw it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jau014

any park or stadium that still have zoom kobe 4 black/red/white??? size 10 or 11..
check the outlet thread. someone saw it in the subic outlet. sizes are not posted though. better ask the one who saw it
smile.gif
check out toby's robinson gale and proline greenbelt 1 still lot of sizes available

Toby's MOA still have it also if I'm not mistaken, as well as in Cash and Carry, near Adidas Outlet store, forgot the name of the storethough

i think nike park trinoma will have 'em. went there tonight and the staff told me theyre going to start selling tomorrow ( saturday, sept26 ).

Man, I got a call from my friend about an hour ago. He went to Nike Park in GB3 and there was this one dude who bought a whole box of the "Pac ManKnows" shirt. What else is there to say about that...
smh.gif

i had my pacman knows tee size large exchange for a medium at trinoma...i was with my brother and he was wearing his.

no pacman knows tee on display yet. but if you asked them pede ka na bumili. HTH.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

if he's gonna resell it, what a douche.

hope he chokes on it.
Word! How the heck can you sell one whole box when the shirts are all over anyway?!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

they actually allowed him to do that
indifferent.gif

OH WELL!

will check festi a little later to see whats what
aight keep us posted manilaboyxix!!! will you also check out atc?

thanks man!

Got a Pacman Knows shirt at Nike Park Trinoma. I was surprised that my VIP card was not honored when I made the purchase.

I think all Parks don't allow any discount as they've been instructed that the PACMAN Knows Tees are Limited Edition. As if Planet Sports don'thave them too...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by supaugly

san avialable pacman knows GID in the south area mga bro?

sir according sa nike stadium thread meron sa atc nike stadium and planet sports. shout out to manilaboyxix for the update!

if ever dadaan ka papost nman sa nike stadium thread nung remaining size run nila ng shirt. thanks!

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by supaugly

san avialable pacman knows GID in the south area mga bro?

sir according sa nike stadium thread meron sa atc nike stadium and planet sports. shout out to manilaboyxix for the update!

if ever dadaan ka papost nman sa nike stadium thread nung remaining size run nila ng shirt. thanks!
Shirt is GR. Even Sports Central has 'em.

sm dept store?? wow they are really getting some heat
laugh.gif
phillys and nowthe pacman shrt

Back
Top Bottom