NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by richong

get ready...

after 2 ajs dropped yesterday...

today could be the day of kobe heads. kb cws are all boxed and will be on their way to np branches, ooopsss.. it might arrive early, but the rd will still be on feb 5/6.
which colorways?

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Co sign to that. Hope it won't be hard to get those MS 6. I need those.
Btw, your avy is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pre! Sa Nike Wisma ba yan?
laugh.gif

BR 6 is cheaper in the Philippines due to VIP discount priveleges. I'll get the MS6 in a heartbeat.

Planning to set up my own Vault Room once we have bought our own flat....

Kobe V at nike gateway havent arrived yet. If ever they arrive i bet its gonna be around late afternoon. Its usually the case there as well as with nike MOA

Originally Posted by dreicalma

Kobe V at nike gateway havent arrived yet. If ever they arrive i bet its gonna be around late afternoon. Its usually the case there as well as with nike MOA

According to the staff yesterday, their stocks of ZK V will gonna be released on the February...

Hey guys, going to the PI this weekend for 3 weeks. what are some release dates of the Kobe V here. and maybe sale on some of the IVs???? Thanks

Hey guys, going to the PI this weekend for 3 weeks. what are somerelease dates of the Kobe V here. and maybe sale on some of the IVs????Thanks

IVs are on sale everywhere. Some of the Vs have been released early, but alot of the retailers 'official' release will be Feb 5

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Hey guys, going to the PI this weekend for 3 weeks. what are somerelease dates of the Kobe V here. and maybe sale on some of the IVs????Thanks

IVs are on sale everywhere. Some of the Vs have been released early, but alot of the retailers 'official' release will be Feb 5
ok thanks for the info!!

nike park updates only please! lets avoid having this thread getting locked up for the second time.

thanks!

No need to post pictures as we all know the current releases and this is not the pick up thread.  
pimp.gif

NP Festival Mall got their AJ6's yesterday but no AJ2's yet.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Dude, for the Nth time, this is not the Pick-up thread.
smh.gif
Co-sign, Con! Kixmatic, come on man, we've all been told what to stick to when posting in this updates thread. We hate to sound like broken records now, don't we?? The last thing ALL of us want is for this thread to be locked up yet again.

whats the significance of those figures with those shoes anyways? also rockwell's nike store is a nike stadium right?

thanks for the Festival Park update, there are several aj6 as of now but its broken sizes and some are reserved. the manager said it was only a day for the reservations thou so some would expire tonite. call them up and maybe some would flake tonite...goodluck everyone
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom