NIKE PARK UPDATES

@jrjmd
Your updates really helps...and to those reading, it's a choice if you will believe what you see and read...

updates like Jrmd's led me to getting my pairs of AJ VI's + both my kids...it's a sort of alert/alarm for us..hehe

congrats to all who got their pairs,,NINJA release rocks guys

There's nothing wrong about asking to reserve kicks. Kaso yung iba nagpapareserve lang ng sapatos kasi maghahanap ng buyer for them to resell...
tired.gif

that's why most of the recent post here is, when they go to store wala pa yung kicks kasi nakareserve for me. I prefer this type of release...
happy.gif
at least totoong sneakerhead ang makakabili ng sapatos

Are the AJ2s being sold na din ba? did not see any updates or who managed to cop... Rob Manila did get their AJ6 but no AJ2 in sight.... they also told me that KBV DKs will not drop at Nike Park but exclusive to Toby's.... Sizes left for AJVIs as of 630PM are just 8.5 and 10

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

There's nothing wrong about asking to reserve kicks. Kaso yung iba nagpapareserve lang ng sapatos kasi maghahanap ng buyer for them to resell...
tired.gif
This.

All AJ VIs left at BHS have been spoken for. Got my size 9s just in the nick of time. Thanks for the heads-up, NT!
MOA would've gotten theirs rather late today, if they got them at all. If you're still in the hunt, that might be a good place to look tomorrow. 
Saw the Lebron VII all-stars at BHS, they were hideous, IMO.  

saw the 2's at nike bhs. it's really much better in person. for those looking for 6's, you might want to try np eastwood. they have a 1 day policy on reservations so reserved pairs that weren't claimed today will be sold tomorrow.

AJ IIs are
pimp.gif

Since everybody is getting into the AJVI Fever, Lem'me ask y'all....Any News on the Alpha 1s, Flighposite IIs and the Snakepool HD Lows?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

tired.gif
This.

Damn resellers. This type of releases are better so those resellers that bring their "kabarangays" won't be able to organize their plan to buy all the limited stuff which are being declared as consigned items.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by Gameover2

tired.gif
This.

Damn resellers. This type of releases are better so those resellers that bring their "kabarangays" won't be able to organize their plan to buy all the limited stuff which are being declared as consigned items.
roll.gif

Co-sign Pare...

got my j6 last night at trinoma.. last pair left is 8.5 on display..

j6 motorsport will come out on the 6th

^yes it is the 25th anniversary edition aj2's (white metallic cw)

got my aj6 last night. thanks rich for the hook up! no retro card for philippines' aj6 release.... bummer

I got my BR VI just now! size 11. the only one in Gateway! i have to admit...its pretty. The red is not that different with the infrareds.And that makes me happy. (All smiles!)

thanks for the update guys...

hope Motorsports 6 will be a GR release so all of us will be happier...but I'm sure resellers won't be...

^Co sign to that. Hope it won't be hard to get those MS 6. I need those.
Btw, your avy is
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pre! Sa Nike Wisma ba yan?
laugh.gif

get ready...

after 2 ajs dropped yesterday...

today could be the day of kobe heads. kb cws are all boxed and will be on their way to np branches, ooopsss.. it might arrive early, but the rd will still be on feb 5/6.

Back
Top Bottom