Originally Posted by chase on

Originally Posted by 10jdel

as of 9:44 PM, 6 people are already in line for the trainers in bhs
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i thought no campout for those...
indifferent.gif
just trying to give updates. bhs employee said 100 pairs only. better safe than sorry.

i think those are like the kobe finals release
smile.gif

if i wont be able to get one at retail, then tough tomatoes
frown.gif

mp trainers numbers:

BHS 100
Tri 75
g4 75

12 sharp no camping out guys..no numbers...just plain old 1st come 1st serve...

From what i have gathered...the source have never failed me on this type on INFO..

Originally Posted by kennster

Update: as per the BHS staff I just talked to, pacman trainers will be released in 3 parks, BHS / Trinoma / G4.. pero I have a feeling na BHS will have the most pairs.. hope everyone who'd rock the trainers get their fair share..
smile.gif

I confirmed this message. The MOA salesperson told me that the pacman trainers will only be available in BHS / Trinoma / and G4. They wont get it kasi daw si"Lebron" daw pinopromote ng branch nila for this month.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by azhul23

mp trainers numbers:

BHS 100
Tri 75
g4 75

From what i have gathered...the source have never failed me on this type on INFO..
thanks man! hope to meet NTers on d-day!
smile.gif

I wonder who the are those 15 peeps camping out in bhs as i post...NT peeps or pay'd actors...lol...like checking inn in a hotel...2 nightsaccomodation..wahehehe

good luck to all nt peeps

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

mp trainers numbers:

BHS 100
Tri 75
g4 75

smile.gif

which pacman trainers are these dude? sorry been so busy lately havent got updates on whats new. can you direct me to the pics?
tongue.gif

Limited Edition MP Nike Trainer 1 Low

Design inspired by Manny's fervor for his country

[Manila, 19 November 2009] Nike Philippines announces today the launch of a limited quantity of the Limited Edition MP Nike Trainer 1 Low on Saturday, November21, 2009 at 12:00nn in Nike Park The Fort, Glorietta 4 and Trinoma. The shoe comes in a simple colorway of white, red, and blue that echoes the colors of thePhilippine flag. Its upper comes in blue and white, with blue shoelaces and toe box. An added detail and bonus is a tiny graphic inclusion of Lil Pacman on thetongue top.

Keeping Nike's footwear mission of "make better athletes" in mind the Nike Trainer 1 Low is designed for versatility, allowing users to run,lift, and play with ease and comfort. It is equipped with technologies like the Flywire upper for strength and light-weightness, the Nike Diamond Flex outsolefor multi-directional traction, and Max Air for superior cushioning.

"As part of Nike's commitment to Manny, we designed the Nike Trainer 1 Low with an original and authentic color palette that links back to thePhilippines - something that Manny is truly passionate about" says Mae Dichupa, Country Marketing Manager, Nike Philippines.

The Nike Trainer 1 Low will retail at P5995.

mp trainers numbers:

BHS 100
Tri 75
g4 75

this is also the info that I got from G4.. notice that G4's facade is all-manny.. so for sure they'll get the trainers this staurday.. gb3has lebron on their front mural and they are obviously not included on the release..

how do you camp out in G4 or trinoma? be there really early on release day and look for a sneaky entry point to get inside the mall? the store might get thestocks on saturday itself (just a hunch.. )..

good luck to all!

Originally Posted by urbandubista

mp trainers numbers:

BHS 100
Tri 75
g4 75

smile.gif

which pacman trainers are these dude? sorry been so busy lately havent got updates on whats new. can you direct me to the pics?
tongue.gif

for reals? its not the 1st instalation , neither the lights out
roll.gif

mp trainers numbers:

BHS 100
Tri 75
g4 75

smile.gif

tongue.gif
this --> borrowing pix from maxtempo

377864581.jpg

the trainers i liked of all. 5995 right? better head on over to trinoma now and sleep till dawn breaks, ala wowowee junkie.

the trainers i liked of all. 5995 right? better head on over to trinoma now and sleep till dawn breaks, ala wowowee junkie.
will they accept the VIP cards? or not.. proly not.. T__T

how are we supposed to camp out outside trinoma? its gonna be really hard to get this one. i think we should leave really early for this. gudluck to y'allguys.

Back
Top Bottom