NIKE PARK UPDATES

^ reservations again, like the xii's ang mangyayari dito
smh.gif
.....thanks for the update sir unlockingtools

wow parang ondoy, a great flood of drops.

hope my wallet survives. im gonna call my ninongs n ninangs this yr

16.5 i like....VERY much

did anybody check the biggest size available? thanks brothas!

damn december drops..

cradle rocks
cherries
flus
nike air 3
gradients
phantoms
bron 7s
and there are still SJs

cmon' too many drops not that much bucks.. T___T

Now everyone is grunting not because of boring drops, but because of depleted funds.
laugh.gif

It's a good sign that Nike PI is stepping up big time though.
smokin.gif

don't forget the gucci resn and clark kent dunks, mp trainer 1s, am parra and patta, dqm.

i cant stop thinking about the gradients but kobe 5s are coming soon. 13 month pay is not enough for december drops.

^i kno. im jus saving for the SJ's got the gradients already from my sister in LA. anybody needs a hookup, holla!

Originally Posted by alexeibc

campout na sa ninong haha

laugh.gif
This made my day
Anyway, saw the 16.5 at Glorrieta, It was ON FIRE! -Flu Games still available -and the Usual, ZKIVs, Hyperizes and stuff. didn't saw the Air 3 though. andforgot to ask about the white/red 12s

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

Kobe IV gradients home & away already have in bhs but i think they wait for the released date before they display.

----------------------------------------------------------------
available in gateway ..>>

question: what do you mean seasonal employees ...? sa Nike Park marami kase mga nakawhite na trainee ..mag-eexpand ba Park ..?

park galeria already have the 16.5's

good looking indeed.

they also have ZK4's: black/blue, speckled delsols, and the white/speckled purple ones.

Originally Posted by gishtar

question: what do you mean seasonal employees ...? sa Nike Park marami kase mga nakawhite na trainee ..mag-eexpand ba Park ..?

madami yata ang tatangalin after new year.. yung ibang staff kasi naging mga reseller na rin!
roll.gif

sirs, do you think the air garnett 3's will hit the outlets?you are all correct indeed. too many drops with so little money to spend.hehe
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom