NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by jusack

sirs questions poh.. vip card is 10% discount and citibank is also 10%.. if i use both will i get 20% discount?

I WISH
roll.gif

I have family going back home pretty soon. Wondering if they are any true blue 3s or pattas there? Or am I out of luck?

New drops in bhs today:

hyperize supreme or Maui invitational
af25 dj Clark Kent cw
zoom hustle Tony Parker
2 more cws of zoom hustle

Gradients still available.

Gradients are said to be available for purchase at BHS now. reserve yours or get them tonite, they close 11pm.

Vip card discount is honored...

Originally Posted by lbj19

New drops in bhs today:

hyperize supreme or Maui invitational
af25 dj Clark Kent cw
zoom hustle Tony Parker
2 more cws of zoom hustle

Gradients still available.
which AF25 dj clark kent is that? is it the 3m gray and yellowgreen?!?!

images

this one?!?!

thanks for the update ryan.

december is turning out to be a very expensive month for us. Good job to Nike PI peeps for showering us with love. =D

** days to go before the sJs drop.

monase wrote:

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

sirs, do you think the air garnett 3's will hit the outlets?you are all correct indeed. too many drops with so little money to spend.hehe
laugh.gif

THANKS RED

i feel that they wont hit outlets per se, but would get big discounts in-store, similar to penny 2's where only a handful reached outlets

alrighty then, might as well go and buy the cherry reds first.hihi.
wink.gif
thanks sir monase!!!!

THANKS RED

any update on the SJs? ? is it true that it would be a GR like what is written in the JB thread? hopefully it would be a GR like the 12s so we can all getour pairs.

The dj Clark Kent af 25 are the grey and black cw
as for the Maui invitaional it's the hyperize not the hypermax.
As for the zoom hustle only cw I recognized was Tony parker's makeup. The other two cw are a bit loud than usual and have yet to see em in any sites.

December releases are off the charts IMO. HOH PI.
pimp.gif
Great job by Nike PI. Hopefully sneakerheads cop theirs so that Nike PI could continuously provide uswith all these great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom