NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by lbj19

The dj Clark Kent af 25 are the grey and black cw
as for the Maui invitaional it's the hyperize not the hypermax.
As for the zoom hustle only cw I recognized was Tony parker's makeup. The other two cw are a bit loud than usual and have yet to see em in any sites.

December releases are off the charts IMO. HOH PI.
pimp.gif
Great job by Nike PI. Hopefully sneakerheads cop theirs so that Nike PI could continuously provide us with all these great stuff.
really? they have the black and grey as well..

because the guy told me that the sole is silvery gray so i assumed that twas the white one, oh well maybe i'll just pass by BHS
roll.gif

the people at the cashier said that reservations are good for 3 days only so for those looking for sizes and your size was reserved you might have a chance bylate wednesday or thurs morning. i was paying at the cashier and there was a kid who wanted the lebron 7 size 5 and they didnt allow the kid to buy em coz theshoe was reserved just today. it was suppose to be sold today but the buyer's CC didnt work so he reserved it and will go back tom...i guess they reallyhave that reservation thing goin on. the kid was so sad...hope he find one at other nike parks or stadium...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

the people at the cashier said that reservations are good for 3 days only so for those looking for sizes and your size was reserved you might have a chance by late wednesday or thurs morning. i was paying at the cashier and there was a kid who wanted the lebron 7 size 5 and they didnt allow the kid to buy em coz the shoe was reserved just today. it was suppose to be sold today but the buyer's CC didnt work so he reserved it and will go back tom...i guess they really have that reservation thing goin on. the kid was so sad...hope he find one at other nike parks or stadium...
whoa sad story.. give the kid a chance he's already there. It really sucks that way seeing a kid like that..

yup i agree...they shouldnt have showed the shoe to the kid and parents na if it was reserved already. oh well...

december will indeed make me poor
roll.gif

but a thumbs up for nike PI
smokin.gif

i think the SJs will be the icing on the cake..so bring em here
happy.gif

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

Originally Posted by jrjmd

the people at the cashier said that reservations are good for 3 days only so for those looking for sizes and your size was reserved you might have a chance by late wednesday or thurs morning. i was paying at the cashier and there was a kid who wanted the lebron 7 size 5 and they didnt allow the kid to buy em coz the shoe was reserved just today. it was suppose to be sold today but the buyer's CC didnt work so he reserved it and will go back tom...i guess they really have that reservation thing goin on. the kid was so sad...hope he find one at other nike parks or stadium...
whoa sad story.. give the kid a chance he's already there. It really sucks that way seeing a kid like that..

poor kid.. give the kid some love.. he will become a future NTer for sure..
happy.gif

If Nike PI will follow the worldwide release of the shoes this upcoming December. That means we have Space Jams on Dec 24 and Kobe 5 on Dec 26. Almost 17kmagagastos in 3 days.
laugh.gif

SJ watch is still in full effect...With these changes and all, it only adds hype to it's release...

Enjoy the party NP peeps!

Got the gradients today @ bhs.

Saw the new stuff that LBJ19 posted, nice new cw of hyperize.

Got the AWAY gradients sa BHS kanina... sz11 HOME gradients still available..... marami pang mga nka reserve na ZKIV gradients (AWAY)......thanks to NIKE Parkpeeps in BHS
pimp.gif

Home Gradients are really tempting..Dang!

But I think I still gotta save for some AJs and the Vs.

I bet 2010 would be a whole lot crazier!!!

sorry mga sir for asking this again, but has anyone seen any CLEAN all white phat lows in size 10 still being sold? christmas present kasi for someone. hehe.TIA!

Is there any news or updates if the Space Jams would indeed reach our shores...? I skipped the cherry 12s to save up on these (actually i missed out). Ifyes, would these be a Nike Park Exclusive or to be more specific a BHS exclusive only... Sana there would be enough pairs for everyone...

^as what the staff from niketown LA told me, the SJ there is gonna be a GR so no need for the peeps there to camp-out. i hope its the same here in the PI. theretail price is $175.00 fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^as what the staff from niketown LA told me, the SJ there is gonna be a GR so no need for the peeps there to camp-out. i hope its the same here in the PI. the retail price is $175.00 fingers crossed.

how about Kobe 5 sir?
smile.gif

So... Anyone got the hookup? You guys know if the SJs come out 23rd or 24th? Can't wait for them to drop!

Back
Top Bottom